Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it when a fighter loses there are 100000 excuses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it when a fighter loses there are 100000 excuses?

A fighter loses and posters give 10000 excuses and still claim they are the best..but when another fighter beats everyone there are 10000 excuses to discredit him??? seems like the worse you do the more you are defended and praised even when you resume isnt great at all..

What are you blabbering on about?

Comment

Looks like you are talking about Wilder, yes it's true, his fanboys make 1000 excuses for him after a draw, fight he didn't even lose. His resume is bad but his defenders lie about it. Don't know why you critique Wilder like that Larry, I was thinking you are his biggest fanboy?
      Last edited by Boksfan; 08-09-2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Looks like you are talking about Wilder, yes it's true, his fanboys make 1000 excuses for him after a draw, fight he didn't even lose. His resume is bad but his defenders lie about it. Don't know why you critique Wilder like that Larry, I was thinking you are his biggest fangirl?
        be respectful and dont get so bold online man

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          be respectful and dont get so bold online man
          I edited it for you, is that better? Now you gonna answer?

Comment

Sorry but who are you talking about here?

Surely not Pacquiao since his resume is great

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              I edited it for you, is that better? Now you gonna answer?
              I wasnt even talking about Wilder and said since the fight Fury outboxed him...you got the wrong guy

Comment

At least some guys have the luxury of waiting until after a loss.

As a GGG fan, I have to start making excuses as soon as the opponent is announced

Comment

People prefer to attribute success to themselves but their failure to others.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    I wasnt even talking about Wilder and said since the fight Fury outboxed him...you got the wrong guy
                    BTW what happened to you, why you changed your attitude like that? You used to be one of the worst trolls in here and now you acting like a respectful poster out of the sudden.

Comment

Working...
                    X