No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder's power is grossly overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    Look it up yourself. They are a few Wilder KO compilation videos on Youtube.

Molina, Sergie, Szpilka, etc.
    I've seen it...and Fury pretty much immediately makes eye contact with Reese when he is on the floor

Comment

Look it up yourself. They are a few Wilder KO compilation videos on Youtube.

Molina, Sergie, Szpilka, etc.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg2uQ1uoBJU

47 seconds gives a pretty good angle...never can really see what happens in the first few seconds after the KD...but honestly Fury's reaction in getting up I think shows he was really buzzed but was never out...contrast to that with the Jacobs KO vs Pirog...the body seizes up in weird spots when KOd...Jacobs did that, Fury did not...just my perception of everything

Comment

Dumb thread. Wilder power is no joke and he can beat anyone just base on his power. He cant box for sh#t but that power cant be messed around

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
          Thanks man, never seen this fight. Was it the last Tuaman's battle ever, yes ?
          Very late in his career in the 12th against Barrett. One of his last fights and he had been off for a while but it was really surprising considering he was taking clean shots from Ibeabuchi and Lennox Lewis and guys who were much bigger punchers than Barrett all his career.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            its simple, when he hits people clean, they fall or stumble
            If anything that gif you have shows that even NOT landing flush he has a lot of power, look at his hips as he throws that straight. Its a thing of beauty, now his ability to "box" is fairly limited. His Athleticism if what is making up for it.

Comment

UH YEAH...I'm going to listen to the Pros who actually been in with him and not a bunch of Weirdos on a Forum who never laced up a pair on boxing gloves in their F#CKING LIFE but swear they have all the answers

We are FANS, just stick to being that and let the Pros do what they do as we watch from outside of the ring! Boxing Fans are out of control especially with Social Media which allow guys to pretend like they're so tough without being held accountable for it. Yet none of these people show up to Live boxing Event acting like this instead these same guys are all quiet and want to take pictures with guys they talk sh#t about on the internet all day

Comment

You are the biggest ret@rd here. You should keep your mouth shut. Hush. Take your inferiority low self esteem complex somewhere else loser.
                Im the biggest re.tard ? Am I the one telling others Fury was out when he has his eys open and nodding to the ref on the floor ? Isnt that YOU ?

No ,that's you the guy who thinks one can be knocked out with his eyes open ,the fact that you are included in the mass of stupid people when that's your avi is the real joke here....lol!
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-09-2019, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Very late in his career in the 12th against Barrett. One of his last https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/u...b=quotesfights and he had been off for a while but it was really surprising considering he was taking clean shots from Ibeabuchi and Lennox Lewis and guys who were much bigger punchers than Barrett all his career.
                  ...which brings the question, how far Ibeabuchi would have gone after this...his fight against Tua was one of the best I've ever seen...like Kownacki vs. Arreola multiplied by 3
                  Last edited by Dariusz; 08-09-2019, 03:55 PM. Reason: sp.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Im the biggest re.tard ? Am I the one telling others Fury was out when he has his eys open and nodding to the ref on the floor ? Isnt that YOU ?

No ,that's you the guy who thinks one can be knocked out with his eyes open ,the fact that you are included in the mass of stupid people when that's your avi is the real joke here....lol!
                    Yes you are the biggest ret@rd. Wilder short circuits the brain when he when he hits cleanly whether you like it or not.

Comment

Congrats BangEm on making the worst Thread I’ve read on nsB in quite some time

Wilders has 42 fights 40 of those Opponets didn’t see the final Bell and one of the 2 that did only managed to do so by the skin of his teeth. Almost 1/2 of his fights haven’t gotten to the 2nd round.

Wilders knocked guys out and had them having seizures on the mat / Had others lifeless looking dead

It’s all a illusion though , Because some Opponets were able to last 3/4 of the fight before they got dropped

It’s clear it’s just all been careful match making that has fooled the Public / Pundits about his Power . It’s slightly above avg at best / And we all know every boxer he hasn’t fought wouldn’t get dropped by him. They’d eat his punches then smile and Spark him cold out

These type of threads make the guy who made them look like such a clown , won’t even give any credit to a fighter he hates

Not saying he’s the hardest puncher ever / But the Dude can crack / in his Era no one is dropping those A-Bombs on their Opponets like Wilder, Right Now He stands Alone in that category.

if I hated Loma and made a thread being like you know Lomas footwork isn’t all that great and over rated / I know most think he has the best in the Game because he’s literally been able to box circles around his Opponets and has pulled out footwork never seen in the sport before , But the Reality is Top Rank matches him carefully and it’s obvious most of his Opponets aren’t even Ambi-Turners, Why is he getting props for fighting guys who can’t turn left

most think what Pacs Doing is impressive at 40 and you can count on 1 hand and still have unused fingers of fighters that were his age and doing things even comparable

But let me tell you why dit’s not really a big deal and what he’s doing is over rated , I guess people forgot that Jay-Z told everyone 15 years ago that 40s the new 30 , So in a way right now Manny is in his Prime , why would you give props for that it’s not a big deal , I mean most Elite boxers could do what he’s doing but they’ve all chosen not to because they’re sick of going to the bank and cashing Multi Million Dollar cheque’s and having the Spotlight on them gets tiring after awhile , That’s all it is , Pac isn’t doing anything special

Comment

Working...
                      X