Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder's power is grossly overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one Wilder fights is the same after fighting him. Stiverne, Szpilka and Duhaupas were done after fighting Wilder. They were getting dropped with ease in their fights after.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      Who has he actually put to sleep other than Stiverne and Szpilka?

Fury got up.
      Stiverne got up in the first fight.
      Ortiz got up and lost because of exhaustion
      Breazeale got up
      Washington wasn't even KOd
      So you are telling me that Fury didn't sleep for at least 5 seconds?

Comment

You cant overate an above 90% k.o percentage or above ,even ones below which are misleading due to if a fighter is TRYING to get a K.o and level of opposition .

Without the Breazeale K.O you could have a strong argument but that's the one fighter proven to have a actual chin in all his fights ,is it still a weak resume ,you bet. However the power is the one thing you can rate high not underrate it.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          So you are telling me that Fury didn't sleep for at least 5 seconds?
          How can that be the guy had his eyes OPEN ?....wow this is beyond stupid and you need to follow your Avi because only stupid people believe that crap. lol

Comment

If I had to choose someone to punch me in the head...Wilder is literally the last person on Earth I would choose...so there's that

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              How can that be the guy had his eyes OPEN ?....wow this is beyond stupid and you need to follow your Avi because only stupid people believe that crap. lol
              You are the biggest ret@rd here. You should keep your mouth shut. Hush. Take your inferiority low self esteem complex somewhere else loser.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                He was late in his career, by of all people, Monte Barrett, not really known as a puncher.
                Thanks man, never seen this fight. Was it the last Tuaman's battle ever, yes ?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                  If I had to choose someone to punch me in the head...Wilder is literally the last person on Earth I would choose...so there's that
                  cos he'd miss?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    You are the biggest ret@rd here. You should keep your mouth shut. Hush. Take your inferiority low self esteem complex somewhere else loser.
                    If he's wrong post the video though

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                      If he's wrong post the video though
                      Look it up yourself. They are a few Wilder KO compilation videos on Youtube.

Molina, Sergie, Szpilka, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X