Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s be honest if floyd beat thurman......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    hmmmm, well, going by your logic, didnt floyd waited until manny looked bad too then before fighting him???????? or does it only count when manny does it?
    Didn’t floyd fight manny right after he pulverized the great Chris algirie? And it was confirmed by Freddie roach that Floyd was down to fight manny back in 2010 but the drug testing is what delayed the fight initially. Floyd signed the contract manny didn’t. So you might want to blame Pac for that.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
      I know right. Pac is 5-6 years removed from his prime but here he is waiting out a 29 year old prime champion to get old before he took the fight. I guess this fight should not have happened till at least 2025 then. What a clown these Floyd fans are and am not talking to all of them but the hood factions who consistently think they need to belittle Pac at every turn. Facts is Floyd has basically waited out every threat or flat out not fought them. 2 lengthy retirement in the prime of the welterweight division and this clown got the nerve to talk about somebody waiting somebody out.
      See this is why I speak on these things. Who did mayweather wait out to fight them? If Pac was 5 years removed from his prime when he fought thurman what was floyd at 36 when he fought canelo? Freddie roach has been saying since the May vs mosley fight that mayweather lost his legs.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
        Thurman would be considered a bum overnight. Wins over porter,Garcia, Guerrero and the fact that he was a champion would mean nothing.

Why is nobody saying that pacquiao waited for Thurman to look bad in his last fight with Lopez ?(Floyd has a strong history of doing this) Or that Thurman hasn’t knocked anyone out in years so pacquiao didn’t get a prime Thurman.

Floyd fights a younger fighter in canelo and they say he was too green and wasn’t ready when in reality they had damn near the same amount of professional fights when they fought lol. People forget Floyd was pressured into the fight with canelo because he was the new boogie man that was supposed to have floyd pissing the bed because manny was still fresh off the Marquez KO so they needed someone to be the guy floyd was ducking.

But manny beats Thurman which is arguably his biggest win of this decade and he is now considered fighter of the decade and the greatest fighter of all time smh.

Don’t get me wrong thurman is a good win for anybody including Floyd but when the future looks back on this time who would you rather have a W over Thurman or canelo?
        I fixed the little part there for you, not mentioning all other kinds of advantage that Floyd could get.

Comment

"green" Canelo is still a much better fighter than fighter that "prime" Thurman is.

Comment

they would constantly bring up how he got hurt by callazo and lopez if Floyd beat him, its just true. good win for pac tho

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              The haters are more active than May fans. May has pissed off so many clicks, his fan base is terribly outnumbered.
              I was easily one of the biggest Mayweather fans. Even I’ll say he became very annoying the past few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                That's a no brainer off course Thurman. Thurman is a prime Fighter. Canelo was green when he fought Floyd. That alone is enough..

But let's go on..

Thurman has accomplished a lot before he faced Pacquiao. Canelo still had milk in his lips.

Canelo faced Floyd in a catch weight. Thurman was not. He was in his best weight.

Conclusion: Not even close. Pac's win over Thurman is way ahead of that green Canelo. If Floyd faces a prime Canelo. He goes home in a stretcher. That's what's up.
                Lol you know your trolling.im pretty sure when the canelo vs mayweather fight was being negotiated you was saying that floyd was scared of canelo and would not go near him like everybody else was saying. But once Floyd beat him canelo was green. Was canelo too green for mosley and a undefeated Austin trout who just beat cotto? You guys out floyd in such a high pedestal.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  I fixed the little part there for you, not mentioning all other kinds of advantage that Floyd could get.
                  Name a fighter floyd did that to.

Comment

That’s true, but that’s what you get when you’re the best of your era in your sport. You get put to higher standards. I do think Mayweather would get some credit though, definitely not as much as Pacquiao though. Thurman’s layoff, inactivity and shoulder injury would be put on blast by writers and fans a lot more for Mayweather.

Comment

Pretty boy Floyd was great before 147.

"Money May" is just a big fckn POS

Inactivity is no good excuse for Thurman. Even tho he made Marquez move up two weight classes, Floyd still retained his athletic prowess at that fight even with 2 years of inactivity.

Thurman, Crawford, Spencer, Loma, Canelo, etc.

They all not in the same league as Floyd or Manny

Comment

Working...
                      X