No announcement yet.

It’s time for Crawford to pull a Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s time for Crawford to pull a Kell Brook

Demtrius Andrade needs a name opponent and Terence Crawford needs a name opponent.

It makes perfect sense to me.

Let’s do it!

I’m trying to help these promoters because no one wants to see crawford fight kahahajajahoehd or whatever his name is and no one wants to see Andrade fight anyone ranked by the WBO at middleweight besides Golovkin (trust me!)

That would be stupid. Crawford should try to unify 147 before moving up, just like he did at 140.

If he can do it, he'll become only the second man to become undisputed in two weight classes (the other being Evander Holyfield).

Comment

Worked great for Brook. Intelligent thread.

Comment

Instead of ridiculing Spence for ducking one of the best fighters in the world that's in his division, the PBC fans want Crawford who is smaller than Spence to move up. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Instead of ridiculing Spence for ducking one of the best fighters in the world that's in his division, the PBC fans want Crawford who is smaller than Spence to move up. Pathetic.
          Spence is a bad man and can possibly do it. Robbie go back to sucking Aj and Matchroom as i remmeber you could not sing them enough praise yet hate PBC why black owned company.

Grow up:gay:

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            Spence is a bad man and can possibly do it. Robbie go back to sucking Aj and Matchroom as i remmeber you could not sing them enough praise yet hate PBC why black owned company.

I hate PBC fans. They even turn on their own American fighters for the brand. Defending the coward Spence over Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Hmmnnn, seems like only one guy (who does not represent PBC or any fans other than himself) proposed this. What the *!?* are you on about?

Per the suggestion, nahhh! Crawford can get Lipinets. He may get Mikey now, Swift soon enough, Thurman will probably now be willing to grab at another title, and then the Spence fight will be large enough (assuming all keep winning) for a cross-network fight.

Crawford might consider going over and fighting Brook too. Or the Liams. Personally I like the Lipinets fight. Lipinets has been coming on since he moved up.

Comment

Why do you want these boxers to fight 2-3 weight classes above their natural welterweight?...it's dumb. You said the same with Loma-Broner which is a completely useless fight

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  Demtrius Andrade needs a name opponent and Terence Crawford needs a name opponent.

It makes perfect sense to me.

Let’s do it!

I’m trying to help these promoters because no one wants to see crawford fight kahahajajahoehd or whatever his name is and no one wants to see Andrade fight anyone ranked by the WBO at middleweight besides Golovkin (trust me!)
                  I’ve seen this too many times especially in rugby. A talented kid is moved to the first team too fast instead of letting him grow through the age groups. It can damage careers the way Kell Brook got damaged. That GGG fight was the most stupid thing anyone could have done. I still don’t know why he took it, why the promoter and manager allowed it and why his father didn’t stop it or even his boyfriends. The day Kell signed that fight I knew he was surrounded by his enemies and non of his so called relatives cared for him. The other thought reminded me of all these parents who believe their kid is the best since sliced bread until the kid starts school and they discover he is r e t a r d e d.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post

Who cares what race of people operates a company really? A racist. BTW I don't like Robbie but I gotta agree with him here.

Comment

Working...
                    X