Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Randall Bailey and Kendall Holt would be fun to watch BK
    Yea Holt would be good to.

I want some aggressive boxers to go try out bare knuckle sh^t. I think they would f#cking kill it. Someone needs to sign up my man Touch Of Sleep. I think he's late 40's, early 50's these days, but he'd make for some crazy ass BK KO's.

All I know for f#cking sure doe is if Willie Monroe signs a BK fight next Imma be pissed & start thinking BK leagues trying to find some easier boxing guys to get Ws over.

Comment

Wilder should do bare knuckle ��

Comment

Originally posted by Wpnkusan View Post
        Wilder should do bare knuckle ��
        So he can get a murder charge? Who would fight him bare knuckle?

Comment

1st Paulie "Magic Pillows" Malignaggi. Now, Ishe "Cry Me A River" Smith. I think Nate "galaxy warrior" Campbell would be a good bare knuckle fighter. I know Randall Bailey would be, too.

Comment

Is this, like, the new go-to, for a payday for retired or shot fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I want some aggressive boxers to go try out bare knuckle sh^t. I think they would f#cking kill it. Someone needs to sign up my man Touch Of Sleep. I think he's late 40's, early 50's these days, but he'd make for some crazy ass BK KO's.

All I know for f#cking sure doe is if Willie Monroe signs a BK fight next Imma be pissed & start thinking BK leagues trying to find some easier boxing guys to get Ws over.
              I think TOS lives in Colorado nowadays and has a boxing gym out there for soccer moms. Some of my friends in DC knew him and spoke highly of him. Seemed like a good dude. He could crack with those fists that's for sure.

Comment

ishe smith vs carlos molina was one of the worst fights i have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  Lost on paper to the promotional favorite but did you even watch the fight? Aside from round 4 what other 2 rounds did you give to Lobov?
                  paulie goy his ass kicked. compare faces you fool

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                    Are these guys leaving Haymon? I know BKB doesn't get along with PBC.
                    BKB (Big Knockout Boxing) is defunct and has been for years. Gabe Rosado was the last champion.

BKFC (Bare Knuckle Fight Championship) is probably what you meant. Which this is not.

VBK (Valor Bare Knuckle) is a completely DIFFERENT org, brand new, founded partly by Ken Shamrock. That's what this is.

So we won't be seeing Ishe Smith try to regain honor against Artie Lobov.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Touch of Sleep Williamson - now that brings back some fond Friday Night Fights memories.

Comment

Working...
                      X