Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz Dares Joshua: You Can Whoop Me in Tijuana? Prove It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    It is a done deal...Ruiz has no choice.

Either fight where Team Joshua wants the fight or retire from Boxing.

Because taking another fight with another promoter thereby breaking his contract with Hearn will get Ruiz (and that promoter) taken to court and sued.
    So Hearn is his promoter now? LOL

Ruiz has Al Haymon, the big guns in boxing. If he was able to get away from slick old Bob Arum from an actual contract, he has nothing to worry here. AJ should worry, he looks like a complete coward right now.

Comment

Brits talk a lot but never back it up.

Comment

Tijuana, Mx is a S#ithole!!!! NOONE trying to go there!

Comment

that isn't ruiz tweeting

it is just a pr person from his team

anyway, fight is happening in cardiff by looks of it

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            You missed it, they use this new thing called a contract
            Yes I agree my friend there is the matter of the contract, BUT it's totally obvious by now that what ***** was saying is not the whole truth about BJ holding all the cards for this rematch, otherwise it would of been officially announced ages ago instead of Mr ***** saying it will be sorted by the weekend every weekend lol, the champ is not coiming to the currupt UK period!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
              Naw...Eddie Hearn was saying for weeks up to the fight that Ruiz was even better than Miller. They never viewed Ruiz as a cherry pick. He was the best of the lot considering the other choices were:

Trevor Bryant
              Michael Hunter
              Manuel Charr

No one else with a heartbeat was even remotely available on short notices.
              That's what promoters are paid to do! It's called "hype!" Eddie signed a guy who had fought on April 20th, for a fight on June 1st! He just had no idea how that was going to backfire!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
                Whats that got to do with the price of rice in China????
                Seriously?
                You can't see the connection between the Thread title and me stating that Joshua has the power to knock Ruiz down and that Ruiz won the fight mainly because of a heavy temple shot.

How is that not clear?

Comment

this is dragging so much man

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
                    Seriously?
                    You can't see the connection between the Thread title and me stating that Joshua has the power to knock Ruiz down and that Ruiz won the fight mainly because of a heavy temple shot.

How is that not clear?
                    Posture and position actually. Joshua falls the **** apart when pressured on posture fighting because he's really really bad at it.

If he whoops Andy next time I reckon he'll got for more of a Wlad style late round KO if any. No risks.

If he takes risks with Andy Andy is going to be in position to deliver the more damaging strikes because Joshua has never worked on it.

Nope, not something I pulled outta my ass just because the dude lost, been *****ing about his posture since about his 11th fight. Dude's real good, they need to pick it up.

He can't posture for **** all and his pivots are ****, still. Fury would be real hard to handle for the kid until he gets his posture and pivots in order.

His position game is okay if his posture game was with him.

Boxing starts at the feet.

Comment

• Originally posted by sledgehammer17 View Post
                      Yes I agree my friend there is the matter of the contract, BUT it's totally obvious by now that what ***** was saying is not the whole truth about BJ holding all the cards for this rematch, otherwise it would of been officially announced ages ago instead of Mr ***** saying it will be sorted by the weekend every weekend lol, the champ is not coiming to the currupt UK period!
                      The US is just as, or even more corrupt than the UK. Home advantage is definitely a factor.

A part of me would like to see Ruiz decline to fight AJ in the rematch and see what happens to him in court. I bet that nice mansion he bought would suddenly seem a bit of an excessive purchase.

The IBF would strip him and Pulev would fight Kownacki or someone before then Joshua regaining that title, if not Joshua getting the shot straight away.

Comment

Working...
                      X