Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez vs Lomachenko at 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez would always be a step behind Loma. Marquez catches his when they leave openings or over-commit. That's why he struggled with Floyd, he was given none of the opportunities he thrives on. Loma would frustrate the hell out of Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Marquez would always be a step behind Loma. Marquez catches his when they leave openings or over-commit. That's why he struggled with Floyd, he was given none of the opportunities he thrives on. Loma would frustrate the hell out of Marquez.

Marquez moved up two weight classes against Floyd.

Brag about Loma when he gains any balls moving up two weight classes

Cos he sorta like the modern day floyd now because he forced rigondeaux to move up two weight classes. The Diva Queen.

Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik Morales, Juan Manuel Marquez, Manny Pacquiao beats any version of Loma at any of Loma's preferred weight.

Smh Loma lost to Salido, and has had nightmares fighting Mexicans

Comment

Marquez if linares can drop loma. Marquez would figure him out and stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Serously you sound like a straight noob.

Loma hasn’t done squat to even be mentioned in the same breath as MAB, Morales and Marquez.

All of them would hurt Lomas little narrow body in brutal fashion.

Bruh stop it even as a Mexican you gotta admit morales was the weakest link and to think a killer like Loma wouldn’t have a easy way with that style is ludacris only way he beat Pac was when Pac kicked his ass and broke his hand on him and he still got the the gift decision. He Got brutally embarrassed in the rematch too that guy stands no chance against Loma.

Comment

Lomachenko outboxes Juan Manuel Marquez' ears off. If Timothy Bradley, Freddie Norwood and Chris John can easily out box and out point JMM, then Vasiliy Lomachenko most certainly can also.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
              Marquez moved up two weight classes against Floyd.

Brag about Loma when he gains any balls moving up two weight classes

Cos he sorta like the modern day floyd now because he forced rigondeaux to move up two weight classes. The Diva Queen.

Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik Morales, Juan Manuel Marquez, Manny Pacquiao beats any version of Loma at any of Loma's preferred weight.

Smh Loma lost to Salido, and has had nightmares fighting Mexicans
              Lol @ crybaby Marquez fans, making excuses and bytching just like him. Sad.
              Look at that rant. You're clearly deeply bothered by Loma and doing a horrible job at hiding it.

Comment

What you are saying is very interesting because I've noticed a trend. None of the Eastern European bloc fighters, fight as well off their back foot as their front foot.

They all struggle when they are backing up. From Kovalev, to Golovkin and all the way down to Lomachenko.

Your assessment is very accurate. By Marquez being a natural counter puncher; I just don't see him coming forward enough in order to force Loma into fighting off the back foot.

Like Money May, I can see Loma not staying in the pocket long enough to get hit by coming in fighting off the front foot while landing combos and getting out.

Comment

I can definitely see that

but Floyd is much bigger (longer) and much sharper/more accurate, than Loma

that would be a helluva fight, and probably very close

I would have to lean slightly toward Marquez, I learned to never bet against him a long time ago..... long before he ktfo Pac

when JMM first moved to lightweight he looked too small, after the first couple of rounds I thought Diaz was gonna kill him..... even against Katsidis he looked small

I think that would be a helluva fight, props to the TS..... very close, could be too close to call, very slight edge to Marquez..... I think his IQ, counterpunching, and combination punching, would keep him in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Lomachenko outboxes Juan Manuel Marquez' ears off. If Timothy Bradley, Freddie Norwood and Chris John can easily out box and out point JMM, then Vasiliy Lomachenko most certainly can also.

Marquez probably won BOTH of those fights, he definitely beat John

go watch the fights

he basically turned Norwood into a one-handed fighter, problem is Norwood keep hitting him with that one hand lol..... many people said Marquez won that fight and Freddie got a very dubious benefit of the doubt

Comment

Loma is a phenom

I told everyone years back, before he turned pro

just after he turned pro, I predicted he was a future P4P #1

good to see everyone jumped on the Loma-wagon

Comment

Working...
                      X