GBP lost the IBF over $1.5 mil lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBP lost the IBF over $1.5 mil lol

Lou DiBella wanted $7 million for SD

GBP said $5.5 million, take it or leave it.

Lou DiBella and SD left it and now get a shot at the IBF anyway.

Yes all of this was over $1.5 million bucks. GBP have to be the biggest idiots in the world.

Good for Dibella and SD. Now they can go make 7million fighting elsewhere.

Comment

$7 million for Derevyanchenko? Are you freaking kidding me? That's ridiculous.

These guys are all trying to eat of off Canelo's DAZN deal.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

That is how I see it. They are looking to win the lottery just by signing for the fight instead of going into the ring and winning the lottery. I am not a fan of the Canelo politics, but if given the chance you would think an unheralded opponent would at least try to keep it fair.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post

Yes all of this was over $1.5 million bucks. GBP have to be the biggest idiots in the world.
          They get a shot at the ibf but they won’t get 5.5 million...

Comment

I was wondering why the GGG Groupies have been ecstatic with the IBF stripping Canelo. I guess it gives GGG redemption for when he was stripped of the IBF.

Comment

You sound like a lopsided Moron right now. 5.5 was extremely generous Lou DiBella and SD are absolute Cowards for not taking that. Let’s see if ggg is willing to pay SD a little more than the 250k they payed Vanes. Everyone is just trying to extort Canelo. Keep in mind Canelo was payed a flat fee of 2.8 million vs Floyd in a ppv that sold 2.2 million buys

Comment

So GBP played it smart by letting their cash cow get stripped and having him publicly reprimand them on social media to save $1.5 million?

Comment

So GBP played it smart by letting their cash cow get stripped and having him publicly reprimand them on social media to save $1.5 million?
                  I would say they played it smart by not letting themselves get fleeced by DiBella and massively overpaying a no-name in Derevyanchenko.

They're in business to make profit not to give money away.

The only thing I wonder is why they didn't just go to purse bid.

Comment

I don’t understand why they didn’t go to purse bid either.

It seems like either option is better than what they decided to do lol

I would say they played it smart by not letting themselves get fleeced by DiBella and massively overpaying a no-name in Derevyanchenko.

They're in business to make profit not to give money away.

The only thing I wonder is why they didn't just go to purse bid.

Comment

Working...
                    X