No announcement yet.

Terrence Crawford on Signing with Al-Haymon: "Nope"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    Crawford isnt brain washed and Crawford is ambitious, so screw signing up with that dodgy guy Haymon. His eyes are open, he sees whats going on at the PBC and he isnt interested in signing up to no freaky cult.
    The cult of keeping more of the revenue you are driving?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Not exactly true my man. He wanted the Pac fight when he was with TR. They offered D.Garcia a contract for a fight and it was turned down. He wants to fight Spence. Thurman was out basically since Terrance went to 147 so that fight wasn't feasible until recently. Porter and Ugas I've never heard him call out but I highly doubt he'd have much issue with those 2
      That's good. I am very happy to know that. Now would you please do me a favor and explain this shit to that other dude.

He seems to think that no one wants to fight Terence Crawford over on the other side of the street meaning the PBC. Which justifies Crawford's not signing with Al Haymon.

There are a lot of fighters who would be chomping at the bit to get their hands on that fourth title which is the WBO. I'm pretty sure that Mikey Garcia, Ugas and Porter would be chief among them.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        If he does he does, i wouldnt blame him if he does. But Mikey aint that happy and they about to screw Pacquaio cuz the script was for him to lose to Thurman so he will soon see whats going on at the PBC. But Crawford would be brought in as one of the prized assets so he will be looked after.

But my point is he shouldnt have to leave Top Rank to face the champions at PBC. The PBC can still make offers and bid for a Bud Spence fight or Bud Pacquiao fight but what the PBC are doing is straight up criminal. As Atlas said, its Extortion.
        If Manny was with Top Rank he would be fighting nobodies rn.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          That's good. I am very happy to know that. Now would you please do me a favor and explain this shit to that other dude.

He seems to think that no one wants to fight Terence Crawford over on the other side of the street meaning the PBC. Which justifies Crawford's not signing with Al Haymon.

There are a lot of fighters who would be chomping at the bit to get their hands on that fourth title which is the WBO. I'm pretty sure that Mikey Garcia, Ugas and Porter would be chief among them.
          I'm guessing Ugas would take the fight in a heartbeat.

Mikey I think would pass at this point. I'm not sure he can come off that Spence fight and take.another bad loss to Crawford. His best move IMO is dropping to 140 and seeing what he can do there or asking Loma for a 138 catch weight fight on PPV.

Porter has too many options I think. A rematch with Garcia or Thurman get him paid and he knows he can hang with both guys already.

Unfortunately it looks like Crawford is stuck in no mand land at 147 with TR. It's a shame but it's the truth, I dont think any of the top 3 or 4 are gonna cross paths with him until the Spence PPV maybe end of next year or the year after. It sucks.

Comment

TC finna have the same fate as Bradley..Im not saying PBC isnt at fault but im amazed how yall act like Arum isnt either.

This old fart just told Hearn Haney signed to wrong promoter when discussing a fight with Loma smh.

And look who Manny was fighting b4 leaving Top Rank???

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              You can look in the mirror and apply the same thing to Charlo. You seem to think that no one wants to fight Charlo over on the other side of the street. Which is the point of this silliness. No fan should care whether they cross the street or not as long as fights are made. But somehow some things only apply to one and not the other for Haymon fans when they have the same exact situation. Well, Crawford is actually doing well financially in his side of the street. You can't say that about Charlo.

Comment

Crawford better not listening to this IDIOT Internet Fans because they don't know sh#t

With that being said, he doesn't have to sign with Haymon, if his contract is up within the next Year or so like BoMac said, then he can become a Free Agent and him and Spence Jr can go make that fight on their own. That way he would get all of his money! DAZN would be a great option for him as well, at least they allowed him to speak his mind on their platform compared to ESPN his current Home

His Own Boss Confirmed that Different sides of the street exist when he talked about Haney possibly never getting a shot at Loma and the reason being was because "Haney Signed With The Wrong Guy"
                Last edited by sicko; 08-03-2019, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  If Manny was with Top Rank he would be fighting nobodies rn.
                  Don't pay him no mind. The only reason why he is saying that is because the PBC and Al Haymon are black. He is just jealous of Al Haymon that's all.

He said that Crawford would be brought in as one of the prized assets so he will be looked after because he is black. However, he said that Mikey Garcia is unhappy and Pacquiao is about to be screwed which nothing could be further from the truth.

Everyone who has ever done business with Al Haymon all claim that he has done right by them even his Latino fighters like Leo Santa Cruz and Danny Garcia have said it.

For example, Leo Santa Cruz named his son after Al Haymon. Angel Garcia called Al Haymon God and Danny Garcia said "I'm a Puerto Rican fighter but I am from Philly but it took a black man to make me a superstar". He said "it took a black man Al Haymon to put him on that next level".

Comment

So who really is to blame here? Is it all the PBC fighters that are scared of Crawford and are ducking him or is it Al Haymon who is scared and realizes Bud goes through his Welters and takes all the belts so hes making his fighters duck Crawford under his direction?

Weve all discussed this and its come down to one of those 2 options. Is it chicken PBC Welters or is it Al scared of the Welterweight Boogey man?

Comment

Danny Garcia on the genius of Al Haymon!
                      Last edited by champion4ever; 08-03-2019, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X