Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman: Manny Pacquiao has a case for the best pound-for-pound fighter ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
    Another idiotic question.
    Go ahead, name one fight in the 80's that had random drug testing.
    Oh wait, you can't.

Hey Hopkins refused random testing.
    Great, Monzon was greater then .

name one other fighter EVER..... in any era..... who killed a super-fight by refusing random blood tests?

oh, right..... you can't

just another one of Pac's " achievements "..... I guess

Comment

• Mayweather fans used to be the dumbest cvnts around.....

insisting Floyd was the greatest..... with all that TBE rubbish

now pacfans are LITERALLY doing the same thing

in terms of ******ity..... pacfans will NEVER be outdone

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
        I think he already did. As of now he has 12 wins at welter after beating Thurman. The one pic I posted was an infographic before the Thurman fight.
        That's true, plus when you factor in his win against Margarito at Junior Middleweight, and his disputed SD losses to Bradley and Horn, it's amazing that he's spent over 10 years (and the latter half of his pro career) competing against the top fighters in divisions that were well above where he started as a pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          you are about the 5th guy to parrot that rubbish

FACT: if Armstrong fought in a era that had 100+ world "titles", and 17 different divisions..... rather than a era with 8 world champions, and 8 divisions..... he would have truckloads of the rubbish that Max calls "achievements"

NAMES..... not paper rubbish !!

also.....

FACT: the number of divisions a fighter represented has NOTHING to do with greatness..... there are greater fighters than Pacquiao who only ever fought in 1 division
          Pac had a very strong run for eight years where he lost only one time from 2003-2011 and during that time he won titles in multiple weight divisions. No, I am not even remotely saying that he is the greatest P4P fighter who ever lived. That is just complete gibberish and nonsense. All I am saying is, that he is the best P4P fighter for over the past 15 years.

Comment

• This is magnificent, well done TS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
              This is magnificent, well done TS.
              The amount of salt that a certain fanbase could produce is just magnificent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                This is magnificent, well done TS.
                Pacquiao made a career out of beating Bigger guys than him. He always went in to a fight with a disadvantage. He gave up height, reach advantage and weight in every single big fight and still kicked ass. GOAT!

Comment

name one other fighter EVER..... in any era..... who killed a super-fight by refusing random blood tests?

oh, right..... you can't

just another one of Pac's " achievements "..... I guess
                  name one fighter in any era who killed the super fight for making an unprecedented demand.

Comment

FACT: there is only one criteria for greatness

WHO did you beat, with consideration given to when/how

paper titles mean absolutely nothing, because.....

FACT: if Armstrong fought in a era that had 100+ world "titles", and 17 different divisions..... rather than a era with 8 world champions, and 8 divisions..... he would have truckloads of the rubbish that Max calls "achievements"

which is why Mayweather is CLEARLY greater than Pacquiao

Pac has anonymous paper " titles "..... Mayweather has names

" margarito "
                    " David Diaz "
                    " Chris Algieri "
                    " Thurman "

whoop-de-shlt
                    lol and you had the nerve to tell others here they dont know **** about boxing , pretentious lil ****er

Comment

• why does boxrec say "suspended by Nevada Athletic Commission until 2019-08-20"??

Comment

Working...
                      X