No announcement yet.

Prime Welter Cotto vs Spence & Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Welter Cotto vs Spence & Crawford

how does *Miguel Cotto fare against these two very good fighters.

Beats both? Beats 1 of the 2? Gets beat by both?

*Miguel from the Mosley or Alfonso Gomez matches

Cotto is not in the same class as Spence or Crawford. Cotto is more on the Amir Khan level.

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
      Cotto is not in the same class as Spence or Crawford. Cotto is more on the Amir Khan level.
      No, just no. Cotto is at least a level above Amir.

Comment

lollll

Comment

Paneer Amir is in a class of his own--DE-FUKIN-LUSIONAL

Comment

We don't even known if Spence or bud can even beat thurman lmao.

Comment

I think Crawford would be a 50/50 fight. I lean towards Cotto. I'm a Crawford fan, but I need to see more from him at 147 before I think he beats someone like Cotto.

I think Cotto vs. Spence would also be competitive early, but Spence would eventually break Cotto down and stop him in round 8-10.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I think Crawford would be a 50/50 fight. I lean towards Cotto. I'm a Crawford fan, but I need to see more from him at 147 before I think he beats someone like Cotto.

I think Cotto vs. Spence would also be competitive early, but Spence would eventually break Cotto down and stop him in round 8-10.
                So you think Mosley could beat Spence and Crawford the way I saw him beat Cotto?

Jesus.

Comment

Spence and Crawford are great fighters. Who is better will be determined if they fight. I would pick Spence to win. Neither of them has ever been in a close fight or knocked down. They always dominate their opponents. Cotto is not in their class. He was knocked down many times and just barely beat old Mosley.Margarito and Pac both stopped him. I thought Clottey beat him and Trout easily beat him. Both Spence and Crawford are better and both knock Cotto out at 147 in my opinion.

Comment

The best version of Cotto we ever saw was against an older but still good 36 yo Mosley. In that fight he boxed using his jab and landed straight rights to win a close but clear decision. He wasn't taking chances to open up and go to the body as he had been known for in previous fights leading up. He fought cagey. He got his heavy counters in, then out. He wasn't going to trade against a stronger and faster Mosley. He beat Mosley to the punch with timing and skill.

And surprisingly he took good shots from Mosley well that night.

And this is his best win.

Crawford hasn't shown enough yet at 147 to make me believe he could beat prime Cotto, though he is very skilled he lacks pop and possibly a little undersized to bully Cotto. Spence on the other hand has the skill and physical advantages to beat Cotto down imo.
                    Last edited by Mushashi; 08-01-2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X