Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Lashes Out at Whyte: I Can't Wait To Hear The Excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    But im not a Hearn follower lol I dont even like the guy
    Well, your defense of Whyte and deflection on the issue by attacking Wilder placed you in the same category as those particular fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      I replied to your post yes but I didn’t say you in particular... ****em is a prime example of blaming wilder for aj getting sparked and Whyte popping dirty
      So why reply directly to my point making a generic comment that's not about me? Does that make any sense to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
        Really? Were you saying that when Wilder flipped out about Miller along with many other heavyweights that hardly ever mentioned him? Or what about Povetkin? Ortiz? Wilder has called all these fighters out for testing positive....as has Fury, Joshua, and others....

But because some of y'all up here have it in your mind that Wilder is somehow "ducking" Whyte, which is hilarious btw, he's focusing too much on this PED controversy? Gtfoh. Somebody needs to talk about it! What if Rivas was killed in the ring? Then what????? THEN WHAT?

Incredible that too few are embracing the desire to have a cheat-free Boxing organization. Instead you cherry pick about who's talking about who's PED use
        Well said!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Well, your defense of Whyte and deflection on the issue by attacking Wilder placed you in the same category as those particular fans.
          Defence on Whyte? you mean stating actual facts? I also stated actual facts about Wilder, its well documented across various sources. You can try and place me in whatever category you like, it just shows your own limitations of understanding

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            My mistake, I was thinking about what happened with Ruiz.
            You guys are so anxious deluded and excited youre even getting the fighters and fights mixed up🤣🤣🤣 you lames need to calm down smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Very vocal now are we? Anyways Whyte deserves every thing he gets if he was indeed taking PED’s. I just wish some people would keep the same energy right across the board. Don’t p*ssy foot around when anyone fails a test. Whether it’s your own brother, prison mate, stable mate or whatever. Keep that same energy.
              Careful or you too will be categorized as a British casual and Hearn fanboy. Apparently some people dont like the ask of waiting until proven guilty before throwing accusations and talks of punishments around.

Comment

So why reply directly to my point making a generic comment that's not about me? Does that make any sense to you?
                I replied to your comment and pointed out posters that’s trying give Whyte the benefit of the doubt or blaming wilder for the actions/loss of others... it not hard to understand or you just trying make things specifically about you? You are a poster trying give Whyte the benefit of doubt even though the B sample will confirm the results of the A sample because it’s the same sample, so I’ll ask you what would you say if he tries and go down the Manuel charr road and don’t dispute failing test but that it was handled wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  You people = UK Hearn followers
                  Exactly and he knows that, he just feels it best to play the drama queen role trying to play the race card....while clearly having no idea about my race, ethnicity, religion, or nationality
                  Last edited by Oldskoolg; 08-01-2019, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    Wilder brother failed for weed wasn’t a ped
                    Bro this dude is an idiot weasel. Probably Hearn himself the way he is trying to defend and deflect Whyte and Hearn on this thread. There is no getting through to him. Youre wasting your time.

Comment

Defence on Whyte? you mean stating actual facts? I also stated actual facts about Wilder, its well documented across various sources. You can try and place me in whatever category you like, it just shows your own limitations of understanding
                      What facts? You have made a lot of generic statements and an inaccurate statement regarding why a b sample is tested.

Comment

Working...
                      X