Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEARN says Fred Hawthorne ''Spends Whole life abusing me..I called him a betch!''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEARN says Fred Hawthorne ''Spends Whole life abusing me..I called him a betch!''

the same guy who told Andre Ward to his face, ''I cried when you retired!'' LMAO

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

ALTERCATION

AFTER Hearn calls him a betch.. Fred Hawthorne titles his video:

Eddie Hearn must Bow in my Presence!U Mad I'm the man u wish U could become

larryxxx.. what do you think of Barbershop Conversations taking interviews personally, like the Andre Ward incident?
    Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 07-31-2019, 10:04 AM.

Robbie Barrett DaNeutral.

lol this is Gold!

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
      the same guy who told Andre Ward to his face, ''I cried when you retired!'' LMAO

"Then don't walk the beach if you can't stand the heat". He is bad man. He's my favorite reporter. No wonder he is banned from covering all of Golden Boy Promotions events. He asks the tough questions. I wonder would Eddie Hearn do the same

Comment

Hearn by knockout. This dude would be picking himself up off the floor still blabbing about integrity.

Comment

Battle of the scumbags.....

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            He asks the tough questions.
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
              Robbie Barrett DaNeutral.

lol this is Gold!
              WOW, that really is gold. Freds on the melt down, hes flapping and looking an idiot. But atleast he isnt playing with himself over his trousers this time the fu**ing weirdo. Launching verbal attacks on Andre Ward was the proof this "Pro black" group are more than willing to turn on their own like a pack of racist dogs if they dare speak less than sparking words regarding the PBC.

At the same time i feel bad for him. He thinks this Dillian Whyte thing is the death of Whyte, Joshua, Hearn, Matchroom, DAZN and Boxing in the UK in general and he feels its time for him to go in for the kill, cuz he thinks hes that important and has even an ounce of influence.

Thats the saddest thing about the LDBC that makes me cringe, they think they influence things in Boxing.

Comment

yea that's great to know but the focus needs to be on hearn and dillian whyte this is true issue not some guy on youtube with an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  not some guy on youtube with an opinion
                  lol. yeah ok, 78. That's your boy!

Comment

I watched 3 minutes of that s**t out of curiosity because I’ve never actually watched an LDBC video.

Holy f**k that dude has issues. He makes YouTube videos and he thinks he’s as influential to U.S. boxing as Hearn is to U.K. boxing, lmao.

And dude thinks he has more money than Hearn, lmao. I’ve got a hunch that’s not true.

Hearn is a scumbag though, I agree with this psychopath creep about that.

Comment

Working...
                    X