Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk is Very Eager To Face The Joshua vs. Ruiz Rematch Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk is Very Eager To Face The Joshua vs. Ruiz Rematch Winner

Former undisputed cruiserweight champion Oleksandr Usyk will be keeping both eyes on the year-end rematch between Andy Ruiz and Anthony Joshua. Last month, at Madison Square Garden in New York City, Ruiz dropped Joshua four times to secure a seventh round stoppage and the WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Go Ooooosick! Can't wait to see how he transitions to HW. Hope he's working on power because he's going to need it.

Comment

Isn’t Pulev next?

Comment

Usyk definitely has skills, though I'm dubious as to how well they will translate in the big boy division.

Takam will be a good test. Oilskin Parker might have been a better one, given he had faced both Ruiz and Joshua.

Comment

... he looks fat:

Comment

Very interesting to see how Olly fairs with the big boys.
            Hoping he keeps his footwork but develops more power.
            Hope he has an iron chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Go Ooooosick! Can't wait to see how he transitions to HW. Hope he's working on power because he's going to need it.
              His speed and skill should be enough to beat A-Sample Anthony as long as it’s in North America.

Comment

Ussyk has been inactive thus year he needs to fight a heavyweight first. He should of had 2 fights by now to transition. I know his been injured but when is he scheduled fight?

Comment

All comes down to if he can hold a proper heavyweight shot

Awesome fighter but does get tagged fairly often

Takem is a good intro into the heavyweight ranks

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    All comes down to if he can hold a proper heavyweight shot

Awesome fighter but does get tagged fairly often

Takem is a good intro into the heavyweight ranks
                    Think it comes down to if he can take a proper shot as well. Looks amazing to me so far!!! Takam good way to start things off. Let's remember Usyk din't punch too big at cruiser weight. It was his outrageous boxing ability that got him those belts all 4 of them. If he can hang @ heavy, things are going to get hot. This guy one of the absolutely best big guys I've ever seen fight! Interns of sheer boxing ability and ring IQ (BOOM). I suspect hes got a good chin to go with that package seen him take a few good shots. I feel hes just starting to get a pro style going and in transition from a more amateur style. Not sure what it is but been thinking he's the goods for a couple years now. Have very high hope for Usyk!!!!! Get well

Comment

Working...
                    X