No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: RBF Plan To File Lawsuit Over Maxim Dadashev's Death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
    Egis Klimas is a con man scumbag, robbing his stable of Eastern European fighters blind. He should be banned from Boxing.
    Please elaborate. How do you have FIRSTHAND knowledge of a "con man" from Eastern Europe? Are you there? Have you lived there? Did you box in Eastern Europe? Do you know anybody that does? I hate loud mouthed know it alls that claim promoters suck, trainers suck, boxers suck and have NEVER boxed professionally, judged, trained or promoted in their life. Not claiming you are a loudmouth but I bet you have zero inside info on this. That's slander son. If this were Russia and you couldn't back it up you would be in очень глубокое дерьмо

Comment

Egis Klimas seems shady. It wouldn't shock me if he falsified medical records.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Seems shady? According to who, you?
        You have no proof, only su****ion based on your bias assessment of an Eastern European manager. You are an ignorant American clown who automatically criticizes and ridicules anyone who is not from the US. Go back down to the drunken barn dance and spare the rest of the board the BS that runs out of your mouth like a faucet.

Comment

Why do you think he's shady?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Why do you think he's shady?
            He once insinuated that John David Jackson put a sleeping pill in Kovalev's water.

Comment

I read on another blog somewhere that Matias was around 15 lbs heavier than Dadashev on fight night. That plus slow ambulance prep etc definitely were factors in his unfortunate death. Hopefully Max's widow can get something from the lawsuit, and some closure. Just a sad story all around.

Comment

He once insinuated that John David Jackson put a sleeping pill in Kovalev's water.

Yeah that sounds pretty idiotic. JDJ is a shady man as well.

Comment

Who do the plan to sue? the State of Maryland, Top Rank or ESPN?

Comment

Working...
                  X