Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz To Hearn On Location After Whyte Testing Positive: "NOTHING IS SETTLED"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Hearniacs put Joshua on a very high pedestal after he beat a 41 year old inactive and shot Wlad. I’m surprised he didn’t kill himself when his PED popping gay ****star got dropped 4x and quit against Andy Ruiz Jr. an inactive and Unranked fighter who looks like an extra from a Tecate commercial. Rememberer at the weigh in when the drunk brits were yelling at Andy? Calling him a Fat POS? Well their god spit out his mouthpiece and quit.

Plus, BangEM is Juggernauts alt.
    Andy Ruiz isn't inactive and he's top class. I don't know where you got that idea from. BangEM and juggernaut aren't the same guy. BangEM hates me with a passion and has me on ignore whereas juggernaut actually seems to get along with me every now and then. Brit fans are just often the worst around. I wouldn't give them too much attention, they're always making excuses for their fighters as they have a limited pool of talent with a lot of drugs in them.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbjst View Post
      The British vs US arguing on here is the funniest *****. I love it. It's better than Bill Burr standup.
      Nearly as good as Bill burr.

Comment

It's quite simple. I don't know how many more times this needs to be said. Ruiz will fight where and when he is told to fight. He may be getting his strop on looking for ways out but that's normal for a PBC fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
          Andy Ruiz isn't inactive and he's top class. I don't know where you got that idea from. BangEM and juggernaut aren't the same guy. BangEM hates me with a passion and has me on ignore whereas juggernaut actually seems to get along with me every now and then. Brit fans are just often the worst around. I wouldn't give them too much attention, they're always making excuses for their fighters as they have a limited pool of talent with a lot of drugs in them.
          Oh I know Andy is top level, pretty sure I was the only one on here who picked him to beat Joshua (I also had him beating Parker) But Juggernaut threw a fit when I said that Andy was inactive, unrated and considering quitting boxing six months ago and now he’s heavyweight champ of the world.

He threw a bigger fit when I linked the interview of Andy saying that.

So now I say it all the time lol. I’m not giving either attention since I have them both on block lol. I only see their posts when someone quotes them.

Comment

Oh I know Andy is top level, pretty sure I was the only one on here who picked him to beat Joshua (I also had him beating Parker) But Juggernaut threw a fit when I said that Andy was inactive, unrated and considering quitting boxing six months ago and now he’s heavyweight champ of the world.

So now I say it all the time lol. I’m not giving either attention since I have them both on block lol. I only see their posts when someone quotes them.
            I picked him to beat Joshua too haha, never really rated Joshua highly and I really like Ruiz. His style was always going to be a nightmare for AJ and AJ had way too little time to prepare properly for what Andy brings.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
              I picked him to beat Joshua too haha, never really rated Joshua highly and I really like Ruiz. His style was always going to be a nightmare for AJ and AJ had way too little time to prepare properly for what Andy brings.
              I still think it’s a cherry pick gone wrong though, because I doubt Eddie rated him that highly haha

Comment

You have a ban bet waiting for you why did you runaway from that ?

Really youve been proving wrong on here time and time again s0 what on earth are you talking about idiot ?

do everyone a favor and take the bet so you can have a very fast departure on here or stfu. lol

Comment

I still think it’s a cherry pick gone wrong though, because I doubt Eddie rated him that highly haha
                  Eddie knows nothing about boxing though so I don't mind if he keeps making poor decisions like that thinking they're cherry picks.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    It’s true. I think they will make the fight in Cardiff and even if they had any thoughts of going if in New York, now they will make sure it’s in Cardiff because of his mouth.

He has no leverage in this rematch.

I like Ruiz and it was good to see him win but until he can beat AJ again, he’s going to have to do what they say
                    Ok so beating him once like AJ stole something wasnt enough? He needs to beat him one more time? Hopefully Ruiz tell them to f#ck off.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Funny how some are trying to rewrite history and make it that the Whyte situation is why Ruiz is being a ****. Ruiz has been trying to get out of the contract since he won, he has no confidence he can do it again.
                      He f#cked him up bad. How would he think he cant do it again? Big payday with a fight he will win again. Once you take off your groupie shades off thsn you'll see what you wrote makes 0 sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X