Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Gervonta Davis is Special, He's a Pay-Per-View Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forty fphucking NINE throwing hissy fits on NSB because you couldn’t read what I’ve been telling you all along, Davis doesn’t want to fight any of the top fighters and neither does Floyd. But no, you want to talk about promoting, making PPV stars, getting fphucked by Uncle Grandpa. Listen whitey, nobody cares what you think. They’ll make Gamboa before Farmer and you’ll STILL throw a hissy fit because you’re a fphucking casual who thinks cussing, throwing insults, having ***** Deranged Syndrome, and on and on it’s abso-fphucking HILLAREOUS!!! 😂👎 Dont spell Farmer now maricon, I only mentioned in on my first response Skyler! I’ll remind you when Davis doesn’t fight Farmer, Berchelt, Loma, Herring, Gary Russell, none of them...watch maricon! 😂👎 I bet you’ll lock yourself in your basement cussing my beloved President when you’re watching CNN you fphucking pvssy! 😂🤘👉👌🌈
    Originally posted by markther View Post
    For the thousand time, like I said in my initial post and almost every post since Saturday and posts YOU commented on....F-A-R-M-E-R....current belt holder....N-E-X-T....F-I-G-H-T...is that slow enough for you, ****ing ret@rd.

Tank’s team stated that they want that fight and Farmers team wants that fight. I don’t promote fights, I am just a fan that makes opinions. But that is the one I believe is the next logical fight in their plans. Is F-A-R-M-E-R good enough for you. I have to say it slower so your ret@rded ass can catch up to it.

And no one but really cares on boxing scene but you if someone likes them. Everyone has fun with this, some of us are better trolls then others and make people laugh. I have a lot of fun on here and give people credit when they have good stuff. But YOU are just a f@cking loser tnat won’t leave me alone and I spent way to much time on you because I feel sorry for your lonely pathetic self. I actually work and have a real full life. But you should focus on moving out of moms basement and molesting little boys and girls....LOLLOLLOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
      Forty fphucking NINE throwing hissy fits on NSB because you couldn’t read what I’ve been telling you all along, Davis doesn’t want to fight any of the top fighters and neither does Floyd. But no, you want to talk about promoting, making PPV stars, getting fphucked by Uncle Grandpa. Listen whitey, nobody cares what you think. They’ll make Gamboa before Farmer and you’ll STILL throw a hissy fit because you’re a fphucking casual who thinks cussing, throwing insults, having ***** Deranged Syndrome, and on and on it’s abso-fphucking HILLAREOUS!!! 😂👎 Dont spell Farmer now maricon, I only mentioned in on my first response Skyler! I’ll remind you when Davis doesn’t fight Farmer, Berchelt, Loma, Herring, Gary Russell, none of them...watch maricon! 😂👎 I bet you’ll lock yourself in your basement cussing my beloved President when you’re watching CNN you fphucking pvssy! 😂🤘👉👌🌈

Comment

Hideous like your entire family Knee-JERK
        Yeah, I didn't think an idiotic hypocrite would have anything of merit to say. Well done you.

P.S Just accept you and your fighters are cowards. Don't excuse them but go all out against fighters who are going against top fighters and have quality resumes. That just exposes you as a bitter little weirdo who can't handle life or reality.

Now get back to making shlt posts that are completely laughable like the rest of the weirdos from your country of pathetic nutters do.

Comment

That’s right,

CHECKMATE! 😂👉👌🌈

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Yeah, I didn't think an idiotic hypocrite would have anything of merit to say. Well done you.

P.S Just accept you and your fighters are cowards. Don't excuse them but go all out against fighters who are going against top fighters and have quality resumes. That just exposes you as a bitter little weirdo who can't handle life or reality.

Now get back to making shlt posts that are completely laughable like the rest of the weirdos from your country of pathetic nutters do.

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
              That’s right,

CHECKMATE! 😂👉👌🌈

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I agree. This kid is a slugger who comes to fight with a crowd pleasing style. Therefore, I don't see a reason why he can't be a pay per view star. In addition, he is only going to get better because he is just 24 years old so the sky's the limit for him.
                I think people just want to see him step it up. It’s just hard to make fights period and at those lower weight classes it’s hard to be a superstar. I know he’s still young but that’s mostly relative to today’s standards where guys are brought along slower. The intriguing thing is with his height and frame if he moves up there will be sum intriguing style/reach matchups. I’d love to see him fight Berchelt. Anyone know what he weighed in ring?

Comment

I'm from the UK you mentally challenged simpleton. But continue to say a whole lot of nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    I'm from the UK you mentally challenged simpleton. But continue to say a whole lot of nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                      I think people just want to see him step it up. It’s just hard to make fights period and at those lower weight classes it’s hard to be a superstar. I know he’s still young but that’s mostly relative to today’s standards where guys are brought along slower. The intriguing thing is with his height and frame if he moves up there will be sum intriguing style/reach matchups. I’d love to see him fight Berchelt. Anyone know what he weighed in ring?
                      That should be a very good and highly entertaining fight. It would be a bout between two sluggers.

Comment

Working...
                      X