No announcement yet.

Bob Arum Feeling "Panicked" for Sending Lomachenko to the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G G G View Post
    I hate Loma so Im fine with this lol. F Lomachenko hope that punk gets beat down. Corruption against him is great.
    Ho azz people like you are why people believe in eugenics.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      At the end of the day this leak has made British boxing look suspect. But Some are overreacting too. Lomachenko would be fine, what are they going to do? Poison his water? Throw acid in his face? Cover up is not new in boxing, and America is no different to the UK or Germany. My point is relax not trying to deflect doe.
      Only problem with this is UKAD is a national level agency and it makes the whole British system look bad while in the US authority is delegated on the local level and as whole doesn't make all of US boxing look like crap.

This will hurt British boxing not because he was dirty BUT BECAUSE THEY LET HIM FIGHT ANYWAY.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        Only problem with this is UKAD is a national level agency and it makes the whole British system look bad while in the US authority is delegated on the local level and as whole doesn't make all of US boxing look like crap.

This will hurt British boxing not because he was dirty BUT BECAUSE THEY LET HIM FIGHT ANYWAY.
        Not only did they let him fight but it seems they didn’t want anyone else to know about it. We are forgetting that this was a leaked report.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          The UK commission is a farce with this Whyte situation. I can't think of a time when someone was caught with a anabolic steroid prefight & the fight went forth like it was nothing. There are a ton of banned substances that you can find at the local f#cking walmart that are kinda trivial to be accidently exposed to in some cases, but to most people the anabolic steroid is one the king of PED type banned substances & I can't recall it ever taken so lightly by a commission. I mean sh^t man why even test at all if you are gonna allow guys with anabolic steroids in their system in the ring?
          What about when Erik Morales tested positive and still fought Danny garcia fam?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            The UK commission is a farce with this Whyte situation. I can't think of a time when someone was caught with a anabolic steroid prefight & the fight went forth like it was nothing. There are a ton of banned substances that you can find at the local f#cking walmart that are kinda trivial to be accidently exposed to in some cases, but to most people the anabolic steroid is one the king of PED type banned substances & I can't recall it ever taken so lightly by a commission. I mean sh^t man why even test at all if you are gonna allow guys with anabolic steroids in their system in the ring?
            Not only that but if someone hadn’t leaked this news, nobody would know at all. Rivas would still be thinking he lost to a clean fighter.

The BBBoC need to change a lot of the ways they operate i think. Their investigations can go on for over a year and nobody know due to confidentiality agreements.

There’s been no official word about Whyte because of this confidentiality rule by the BBBoC, so if nobody had leaked it, Whyte could’ve still been fighting next year with a failed test under his belt because the investigations may not be complete and they don’t stop fighters fighting until it is.

Crazy when you think about it.

Comment

I hate Loma so Im fine with this lol. F Lomachenko hope that punk gets beat down. Corruption against him is great.
              Why the hate for Loma? Corruption is never OK. Loma can fight his ass off and he is not losing to Campbell.

Comment

I don't trust the scoring when a visitor fights an English champion.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                  Ho azz people like you are why people believe in eugenics.
                  Really punk? You know Id batter your face with that iPhone 3, all 40 pixels of it plastered on your cheeks bsh .l.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    your iq must be close to 35
                    Your rep is 15 lol, I not only double you but triple you in streer cred in this forum you pght. Your opinion means nothing you are at the bottom of the social pyramid here *spits on your and slaps you*

Comment

Your rep is 15 lol, I not only double you but triple you in streer cred in this forum you pght. Your opinion means nothing you are at the bottom of the social pyramid here *spits on your and slaps you*
                      37 by this post? Who wrote that for you Mr Ape?

Comment

Working...
                      X