No announcement yet.

So Why Was Whyte Cleared to Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Why Was Whyte Cleared to Fight?

Since this was a big topic yesterday during the Hearn questionnaire from the YouTube reporters, what do you guys think? On what grounds was Whyte cleared to fight? Why would the BBBofC clear him to fight after his sample A came out dirty? Did Whyte have a legitimate reason for him to be cleared or did he request his sample B to be tested and that couldn't have been done until after the fight?

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Since this was a big topic yesterday during the Hearn questionnaire from the YouTube reporters, what do you guys think? On what grounds was Whyte cleared to fight? Why would the BBBofC clear him to fight after his sample A came out dirty? Did Whyte have a legitimate reason for him to be cleared or did he request his sample B to be tested and that couldn't have been done until after the fight?

What do you guys think?
    Based on what friend of mine who’s very educated in PED’s has told me: They wouldn’t have had time to test the B sample in order to confirm he was guilty or not. It’s essentially innocent until proven guilty with UKAD hence why they had a hearing resulting in the fight going forward.

Other anti doping agencies are far stricter and Whyte would/should likely have been provisionally suspended until a full investigation had taken place.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/swim...mpression=true

This is how it should have been handled.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Based on what friend of mine who’s very educated in PED’s has told me: They wouldn’t have had time to test the B sample in order to confirm he was guilty or not. It’s essentially innocent until proven guilty with UKAD hence why they had a hearing resulting in the fight going forward.

Other anti doping agencies are far stricter and Whyte would/should likely have been provisionally suspended until a full investigation had taken place.

So how did Fury end up fighting Wlad after what was known OVER a year of a failed test by BCCC genius ? lol

UKAD detected the substance not VADA an active test he paid for,so no its the set up not the strictness bc had the fight been in the U.s it becomes not even headline news with no positive test,how does your dumb azz not understand that ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

So when Hearn was asking why was Whyte cleared in front of the board, it simply has to do with them not being able to test the sample B on time. That's what Hearn was referring to?

Comment

Basically he is “Innocent” until proven guilty (B-sample to confirm the guilty bit).. That’s what I have come to understand from this whole scenario over the last 3 days. For me UKAD need to look into that rule.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            So when Hearn was asking why was Whyte cleared in front of the board, it simply has to do with them not being able to test the sample B on time. That's what Hearn was referring to?
            Yes....am still pissed Team Rivas didn’t have to be informed.

Comment

I think the bottom line was the bottom line. A lot of people stood to lose a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                So how did Fury end up fighting Wlad after what was known OVER a year of a failed test by BCCC genius ? lol

UKAD detected the substance not VADA an active test he paid for,so no its the set up not the strictness bc had the fight been in the U.s it becomes not even headline news with no positive test,how does your dumb azz not understand that ? lol

Apparently BBBoC have to complete a full investigation before banning a fighter.

Even in Fury’s case, i believe they hadn’t even completed any investigation before the first Wlad fight. He hadn’t even been fully notified that he had failed a test before the Hammer fight. He received a notification to keep an eye on things because he had traces of nandralone, but it was only under investigation for a long time without conclusion. So under their rules, he was still free to fight. And nobody knew about it because UKAD and BBBoC only notify the fighter under their confidentiality rules.

So this is why Rivas wasn’t notified either and there has been no official word from UKAD or BBBoC in public. Whyte’s failed test is essentially leaked news and still under investigation. As it stands, as there’s no conclusion to the matter, he’s still free to fight under their rules.

Eric Molina failed a test with UKAD and nobody knew about it until 2 years later.

Their whole process seeing a joke really and their confidentiality clauses is basically a magnet for corruption and tests being hidden etc. Dirty tests could quite easily disappear and nobody could ever know.

Comment

From what Copp said it gots me thinking cuz it was only a trace amount that they let him fight. If VADA & this UK group tested on the same day (idk if that happened or not just speculating) & he only popped dirty with the UK group I think you could potentially argue that since VADA has better testing more than likely that their test is better set to avoid detecting trivial amounts of a PED that could be incidental which is a thing the people that create these tests have to do. You wanna catch a legit cheater & not just everything in this mfers system so well you know he ate 3 taco bell burriotos in 3 weeks ago. So they could argue its either a super trivial amount &/or that its some sorta false positive since VADA didn't catch it. Purely speculation, but I'm against the fight going forth as schedule when anyone is tested for any banned substances. This is the Garcia vs Morales fight all over again which is another fight that shouldn't of happened.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    Apparently BBBoC have to complete a full investigation before banning a fighter.

Even in Fury’s case, i believe they hadn’t even completed any investigation before the first Wlad fight. He hadn’t even been fully notified that he had failed a test before the Hammer fight. He received a notification to keep an eye on things because he had traces of nandralone, but it was only under investigation for a long time without conclusion. So under their rules, he was still free to fight. And nobody knew about it because UKAD and BBBoC only notify the fighter under their confidentiality rules.

So this is why Rivas wasn’t notified either and there has been no official word from UKAD or BBBoC in public. Whyte’s failed test is essentially leaked news and still under investigation. As it stands, as there’s no conclusion to the matter, he’s still free to fight under their rules.

Eric Molina failed a test with UKAD and nobody knew about it until 2 years later.

Their whole process seeing a joke really and their confidentiality clauses is basically a magnet for corruption and tests being hidden etc. Dirty tests could quite easily disappear and nobody could ever know.
                    Yep. UKAD has far better testing the problem is the process it takes to pursue a case.

Comment

Working...
                    X