No announcement yet.

So Why Was Whyte Cleared to Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Yep. UKAD has far better testing the problem is the process it takes to pursue a case.
    That’s where a lot of people are confused.

UKAD just do their job and tell the results to the fighter and the BBBoC.

It’s the BBBoC that have these confidentiality clauses that only notify the fighter in question and also have rules that allow fighters to fight while under investigation.

If someone hadn’t leaked information, nobody would have a clue that Whyte failed a test, not even his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      That’s where a lot of people are confused.

UKAD just do their job and tell the results to the fighter and the BBBoC.

It’s the BBBoC that have these confidentiality clauses that only notify the fighter in question and also have rules that allow fighters to fight while under investigation.

If someone hadn’t leaked information, nobody would have a clue that Whyte failed a test, not even his opponent.
      I usually don't agree with you half the time on here but IF we are in agreement chances are its correct. lol

Comment

Yep. UKAD has far better testing the problem is the process it takes to pursue a case.
        I think the problem is they have to be 100% right, if they get it wrong theyre ****ed, get taken to the cleaners with a payout. Think that's what happened with Fury in the end, they just made a deal for him because it would have all cost too much money to carry on. VADA can just paw it of too someone else to deal with.

Theres not enough money for these agencies to do the job properly, and the people in authority in sports don't really give a **** enough to properly deal with drug issues. Just keep the money flowing and turn a blind eye, just do a little to appease the fans.

Its whats funny about people taking the moral high ground with the Whyte issue. If they really wanted to they could properly tackle the drug issue, but they really don't want to
        Last edited by Randall Cunning; 07-27-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

So how did Fury end up fighting Wlad after what was known OVER a year of a failed test by BCCC genius ? lol

UKAD detected the substance not VADA an active test he paid for,so no its the set up not the strictness bc had the fight been in the U.s it becomes not even headline news with no positive test,how does your dumb azz not understand that ? lol
          A ridiculous and dangerous procedure. Boxing needs a total overhaul. It's rotten to the core.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            From what Copp said it gots me thinking cuz it was only a trace amount that they let him fight. If VADA & this UK group tested on the same day (idk if that happened or not just speculating) & he only popped dirty with the UK group I think you could potentially argue that since VADA has better testing more than likely that their test is better set to avoid detecting trivial amounts of a PED that could be incidental which is a thing the people that create these tests have to do. You wanna catch a legit cheater & not just everything in this mfers system so well you know he ate 3 taco bell burriotos in 3 weeks ago. So they could argue its either a super trivial amount &/or that its some sorta false positive since VADA didn't catch it. Purely speculation, but I'm against the fight going forth as schedule when anyone is tested for any banned substances. This is the Garcia vs Morales fight all over again which is another fight that shouldn't of happened.
            VADA doesn't test for anything. They're a collection company that collects samples and send them to WADA labs to be tested. The same as UKAD who are essentially a collection company who sends their results to WADA labs to be tested. But VADA isn't certified by WADA because they don't follow all of WADA's protocols. And according to the ESPN article VADA tested before UKAD test which caught him.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              So when Hearn was asking why was Whyte cleared in front of the board, it simply has to do with them not being able to test the sample B on time. That's what Hearn was referring to?
              Exactly, they can’t prove he’s guilty until his B sample is tested. Secondly, where yet to discover how the Dianabol got into his system.

I asked my friend about this and he’s told me that the Dianabol hasn’t wound up there as a coincidence, he must have ingested it at some point as Dianabol is not produced naturally and was create as a PED. However it could have been stored in his fat cells from years earlier and metabolism has released these ultra trace amounts back into his blood.

His gut feeling though is that Whyte/his team have messed something up and have been unable to completely flush the D-Bol from his system. Based on the credibility of UKAD’s labs, it’s highly unlikely Whyte will be cleared following the result of his B sample.

Comment

The BBBofC really needs to examine their process. It was only a matter of time before something like this happened. It seems like a magnet for corruption.

Comment

So how did Fury end up fighting Wlad after what was known OVER a year of a failed test by BCCC genius ? lol

UKAD detected the substance not VADA an active test he paid for,so no its the set up not the strictness bc had the fight been in the U.s it becomes not even headline news with no positive test,how does your dumb azz not understand that ? lol

The question you’re are asking should be directed to the BBBofC or UKAD, not me...

Anyway stop trying to deflect by bringing up Fury.

All PED incidents are a case by case basis. And Fury’s has been dealt with.

I’m not defending Fury either as I believe he deservedly served a two year ban.

Had Whyte’s FAILED test not been uncovered it would have been swept under the carpet, which is what most fans are upset with.

I can’t believe I’m even wasting my time with this middle aged troll. It’ll all go straight over your head anyway and you’ll comeback spouting more uneducated nonsense.

Speaking of Wlad, how do you spell his second name?
                  (There’s an S in it)

Comment

Working...
                  X