Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn No Longer in the GRJ Sweepstakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRJ would prefer fights like Tank had last night on PBC than Hooker had on DAZN. PBC fans would prefer to know the winner of their PBC fights before the fight has happened so its mismatches all the way. Leave the REAL BOXING to the other promotional companies and networks and leave the WWE style scripted joke fights to the Al Haymon cult.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      lolololol tank and Floy both shut down GRJ talk at the post fight. Say Gamboa is more likely lolololol just like I said
      They said GRJ isn't at 130 yet… but funny how you ignore THE guy they called out… Farmer.

Comment

This just goes to show that PBC fighters are intensely and fiercely loyal to Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          So Haymon got GRJ that TBA fight he wanted?
          I thought TBA was contracted to fight GGG after Triple G has the Rolle rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I heard GRJ has an illness which prevent him from fighting multiple times a year, don’t quote me as I can’t verify if that is the truth or not.
            It's hard to verify Gary Russell Jr. rumors because there are literally five of them, and they all are boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              They said GRJ isn't at 130 yet… but funny how you ignore THE guy they called out… Farmer.
              I wouldn’t say they called him out. They said they hope he wins and hope the fight can happen. They said that after the last time tank fought too and then didn’t attempt to make the fight. Floy made sure to mention they are very interested in 37 year old Gamboa doe

Comment

I wouldn’t say they called him out. They said they hope he wins and hope the fight can happen. They said that after the last time tank fought too and then didn’t attempt to make the fight. Floy made sure to mention they are very interested in 37 year old Gamboa doe
                You wouldn't say that? Are you kidding me? Farmer was mentioned over 10 times at the post fight presser.

Comment

You wouldn't say that? Are you kidding me? Farmer was mentioned over 10 times at the post fight presser.
                  in the same way. “I hope he wins his fight” lol

As for GRJ tank just immediately dismissed him. And he didn’t mention his weight. That was Floy.

Gambia wouldn’t last 5 rounds with him. It’s a shame that’s who’s next.

Comment

in the same way. “I hope he wins his fight” lol

As for GRJ tank just immediately dismissed him. And he didn’t mention his weight. That was Floy.

Gambia wouldn’t last 5 rounds with him. It’s a shame that’s who’s next.
                    No, in terms of him saying multiple of times that he wants Farmer next and that's who he should fight. I see you just saw that one clip.

And Gamboa would definitely be disappointing and trash.

If DAZN paid Ramirez 4M, then you would think they would do the same for Tank… or possibly even more. Tank needs to go get the big pay day and come back with the IBF strap.

Comment

No, in terms of him saying multiple of times that he wants Farmer next and that's who he should fight. I see you just saw that one clip.

And Gamboa would definitely be disappointing and trash.

If DAZN paid Ramirez 4M, then you would think they would do the same for Tank… or possibly even more. Tank needs to go get the big pay day and come back with the IBF strap.
                      why would they pay more for a lower weight class?

They already offered him 3 mil and tank said in Twitter he wanted to take it but Floy shut that down

Comment

Working...
                      X