Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm calling it now. Whyte will be cleared.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
    Doubling down on my error?

You forgot the rest of the article:

“Normally, under these circumstances, a boxer is immediately suspended. He is given seven days to respond. Of the two samples taken – A and B – the B sample is retained to be tested, at the request of the boxer at a later date if he refutes the findings in the A Sample. “Strangely, most Athletes wait months to have a hearing. But on this occasion a hearing took place on the Saturday morning, which was kept secret, for reasons we don’t know. “But, the one person this should not have been kept from is Oscar Rivas. “Everybody concerned had a duty of care to inform him of this situation. He was the one getting into the ring with someone who – nobody disputes this at the moment – had tested positive for a PED.

You notice the words "normally" and "strangely"? If Mr. Warren is correct than why wasn't Whyte "suspended". Did he or did he not test positive for a banned substance? Why are so many sources claiming that UKAD and the BBB o C are awaiting the results of the "B" sample? Just to let you guys know the only opinions that I post are the ability of a fighter or my predictions on the outcome of a fight. Everything else that I post is either from sourced material or from people in the industry. These are not my thoughts and wants on the Whyte situation.

Here is another copy and paste:

The UKAD test result was reported to the governing body for this fight, the British Boxing Board of Control, and the BBBofC allowed the fight to proceed. The reasoning was that the B sample must be tested and also found to come out positive before any action is taken against the doping fighter by the BBBofC.

While this sounds formally good in assuming someone is innocent until proven guilty, allowing fighters who test positive on their A samples to fight usually means allowing a fighter who used PEDs to fight since experience has shown that almost all B samples come out the same as the A sample.
    The B sample did not need to be opened in order for Whyte to be suspended. Copying and pasting a quote from somebody who also got that wrong will not make you right.

Dilliian was cleared to fight because The National Anti-Doping Panel (NADP) looked at evidence from both the UKAD and VADA tests and decided that there was no reason to suspend him. It had nothing to do with his B sample not being opened.

The B sample is only opened at the request of the athlete concerned. Whyte did not ask for his B sample to be opened and allowed the panel to make their decision on the basis of the evidence they already had in front of them, which he had the right to do.
    Last edited by kafkod; 07-28-2019, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      The B sample did not need to be opened in order for Whyte to be suspended. Copying and pasting a quote from somebody who also got that wrong will not make you right.

Dilliian was cleared to fight because The National Anti-Doping Panel (NADP) looked at evidence from both the UKAD and VADA tests and decided that there was no reason to suspend him. It had nothing to do with his B sample not being opened.
      Making me right! Everything that I posted was from sources other than myself. Unlike you the only "opinions" that I post are about a fighter's ability or a prediction. What you just posted was it your opinion or facts? No reason to suspend him? You are sure of that? Time will tell but of course when he is suspended I won't here a peep out of you. Whyte did not ask for the "B" sample to be tested?

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/oth...test-1.3967182

Under UK rules Whyte has a right of appeal which, upon the discovery of his positive ‘A’ sample, he exercised by requesting that his ‘B’ sample also be tested. That test would not be possible until this week, but UKAD regulations dictate that until the adjudication process concludes and due process is complete, there cannot be a finding that a fighter is in breach of its PED protocols. Therefore, no sanctions could have been put in place by the BBBofC in this instance.

https://www.the42.ie/dillian-whyte-4741070-Jul2019/

In a tweet on Wednesday, promoter Eddie Hearn wrote: “Further to reports I can confirm that both Dillian Whyte and Oscar Rivas were subject to extensive VADA and UKAD testing for their bout. Both fighters were cleared to fight by both bodies and the BBBofC.”

This is true but the context to this is that a positive A sample is only the start of a process that may or may not result in an anti-doping sanction.

To prevent Whyte from taking part in a high-profile contest — and further his claim to a shot at WBC belt-holder Deontay Wilder — at this early stage in the process would have opened UKAD up to a huge legal risk if he is eventually cleared of any wrongdoing.
      Last edited by Alan Smithee; 07-28-2019, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Making me right! Everything that I posted was from sources other than myself. Unlike you the only "opinions" that I post are about a fighter's ability or a prediction. What you just posted was it your opinion or facts? No reason to suspend him? You are sure of that? Time will tell but of course when he is suspended I won't here a peep out of you.
        What I posted was not my opinion, it was fact.

Whyte would normally have been suspended immediately. the NADP looked at the evidence and decided not to suspend him.

Do you think they flipped a coin on it .. heads he can fight, tails we suspend him?

Grow up mate.

Comment

What I posted was not my opinion, it was fact.

Whyte would normally have been suspended immediately. the NADP looked at the evidence and decided not to suspend him.

Do you think they flipped a coin on it .. heads he can fight, tails we suspend him?

Here is another copy and paste. Like I stated yesterday: LIABILITY! But of course all these journalists are wrong but Kafkod knows it all!

Grow up mate.
          In a tweet on Wednesday, promoter Eddie Hearn wrote: “Further to reports I can confirm that both Dillian Whyte and Oscar Rivas were subject to extensive VADA and UKAD testing for their bout. Both fighters were cleared to fight by both bodies and the BBBofC.”

This is true but the context to this is that a positive A sample is only the start of a process that may or may not result in an anti-doping sanction.

To prevent Whyte from taking part in a high-profile contest — and further his claim to a shot at WBC belt-holder Deontay Wilder — at this early stage in the process would have opened UKAD up to a huge legal risk if he is eventually cleared of any wrongdoing.

Comment

Making me right! Everything that I posted was from sources other than myself. Unlike you the only "opinions" that I post are about a fighter's ability or a prediction. What you just posted was it your opinion or facts? No reason to suspend him? You are sure of that? Time will tell but of course when he is suspended I won't here a peep out of you. Whyte did not ask for the "B" sample to be tested?

Under UK rules Whyte has a right of appeal which, upon the discovery of his positive ‘A’ sample, he exercised by requesting that his ‘B’ sample also be tested. That test would not be possible until this week, but UKAD regulations dictate that until the adjudication process concludes and due process is complete, there cannot be a finding that a fighter is in breach of its PED protocols. Therefore, no sanctions could have been put in place by the BBBofC in this instance.

Wrong!

The BBBoC/UKAD have every right to suspend a fighter immediately on the basis of a test result. They cannot be sued for doing what the UK Parliament funds them to do.

If a fighter is flagged by a PED test before a fight his contractual rights are voided until the matter is resolved, or not, as the case may be.
            Last edited by kafkod; 07-28-2019, 04:40 PM.

Comment

GTFOH you dummy,all you do is paste and copy someones reply or quotes and it backfires on you .

you're an alt clown I just wonder which one probably one of the puzzys who call me out but then have to back down and you're right NEAR me and still don't get it ...and that is nothing will go good for you from here on in...delete the account dip shyte….
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-28-2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Eddie Hearn has explained what happened regarding the B sample. It would have taken too long to have it analysed, so Dillian opted to have the NADP make their decision without reference to the B sample.

Comment

Wrong!

The BBBoC/UKAD have every right to suspend a fighter immediately on the basis of a test result. They cannot be sued for doing what the UK Parliament funds them to do.

If a fighter is flagged by in a PED test before a fight his contractual rights are voided until, and if, the matter is resolved.
                  Who are you saying wrong to? Internet articles? This is all sourced material. I was not in that meeting on the day of the fight and neither were you. Could he have been suspended on the spot? If their rules allow it then why wasn't he? Did he test positive or not? The amount of the metabolites supposedly doesn't matter. Positive is positive! It seems strange that all these journalists are saying one thing yet kafkod is saying another. You seem to know more than many boxing writers. Time will tell but if his "B" sample comes up positive and there is action taken you will disappear from the conversation and move on to another topic. Happens all the time on here. According to you Dillian Whyte is free and clear! Something tells me otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    GTFOH you dummy,all you do is paste and copy someones reply or quotes and it backfires on you .

you're an alt clown I just wonder which one probably one of the puzzys who call me out but then have to back down and you're right NEAR me and still don't get ...and that's nothing will go good for you from here on in...delete the account dip shyte….
                    How is it backfiring on me? Are all these sources wrong? Perhaps! Maybe Kafkod does know more than all these dudes! Not so sure about that though. Time will tell on the Whyte situation.
                    Last edited by Alan Smithee; 07-28-2019, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Who are you saying wrong to? Internet articles? This is all sourced material. I was not in that meeting on the day of the fight and neither were you. Could he have been suspended on the spot? If their rules allow it then why wasn't he? Did he test positive or not? The amount of the metabolites supposedly doesn't matter. Positive is positive! It seems strange that all these journalists are saying one thing yet kafkod is saying another. You seem to know more than many boxing writers. Time will tell but if his "B" sample comes up positive and there is action taken you will disappear from the conversation and move on to another topic. Happens all the time on here. According to you Dillian Whyte is free and clear! Something tells me otherwise.

You said that Dillian was only cleared to fight because there was no time to analyse his B sample.

You were wrong.

Now pick your dummy up off the floor, stick in your big dumb mouth and STFU

Comment

Working...
                      X