Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm calling it now. Whyte will be cleared.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lolpz View Post
    Very rarely are men completely bald, most have hair atleast in the back of their heads. Those follicles are DHT resistant and don't fall out.
    Don't listen to that moron Brettcappe ,they don't really do synthetic test on body hair bc its inconsistent with the lack of growth rate to ratio which would prove difficult in comparison to long hair which is needed more to determine time frame,

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Look at this bi,tch here ShoulderRoll lol. Another kid who expooses himself as a liitle biatch on here. Yea double hook was southpaw here ,had a fracture on my left hand,

Shoulder TROLL going to get bretts face bashed in bc he himself hides from me but does talk a good game,,,lol
      50% power AND with a fractured hand?

Damn. I'm really scared now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        50% power AND with a fractured hand?

Damn. I'm really scared now.
        yea I know you are that's why you wont do anything but type shyte on here,must be that big dummy from ldbc from tx right ? Punk azz mofo put you and that other dummy 78 heads together you stil have half a brain...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          He's got the VADA tests as evidence. He's also kept his hair for a reason, that will be tested too. Someone guilty would be shaving that **** off and disposing of it. He will be cleared. Of course people with no common sense will cry corruption, but who cares about fools like that anyway?
          Lets see what the B samples says.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            Evidence and common sense.

1. He failed a drug test.

Yeah that’s all I need.
            If their is a B sample they will test that as well, if he fails that then he is screwed but if that comes up clean then he will be cleared.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              yea I know you are that's why you wont do anything but type shyte on here,must be that big dummy from ldbc from tx right ? Punk azz mofo put you and that other dummy 78 heads together you stil have half a brain...lol
              Yeah. I'm obviously trembling in fear.

What if you do to me what you claim you did to Arthur Mercante Jr?

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Many keyboard kids on here ,never a shortage on here. Ha
                There's no bigger keyboard kid than your new buddy juggernaut666. This is how he hits the speedbag.

Comment

There's no bigger keyboard kid than your new buddy juggernaut666. This is how he hits the speedbag.

Like i said why are you exposing yourself,if you are posting and making threads about me do something about it ? look at this puzzy ShoulderRoll here everyone pulling a larry right here ...lol

Comment

I could see juggs bouncing you off the pavement really . But whatever, why post about someone when you have no intention of meeting him ? Makes no sense and that's actually not bad bag work ,he has it really high up and its supposed to be eye level. Really you sound pathetic but whatever I don't care . Ha

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      I could see juggs bouncing you off the pavement really . But whatever, why post about someone when you have no intention of meeting him ? Makes no sense and that's actually not bad bag work ,he has it really high up and its supposed to be eye level. Really you sound pathetic but whatever I don't care . Ha
                      I post about him because he likes to act tough and bully posters on here. Yet his boxing skills are blatantly mediocre.

And I've already said I'd happily get in the ring and give him a free boxing lesson if I'm ever near Clownshoe, New Jersey.

Comment

Working...
                      X