No announcement yet.

Fat Boy Dan contract won't be renewed by ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Community Theater usually doesn't compensate, what Gabe is doing is Community theater at a Junior College or at a non profit they dont usually pay at all

I did a few shows when I was going to community college years ago I took a theater class it was fun I needed to do improv for credit fun stuff and I did a few shows for fun, they paid ZERO its just students and random people auditioning for shows

Yeah this anti trump stuff is a product of media brainwashing, these people have mental illness caused by watching news from home and they start developing a bias or a hate.

I dont care about politics at all.

the Rockstar guy never worked, he is like Gabe, I think his only job he had was back in the 90s when he worked at AMC cinema as a move usher, but I think he collects welfare now or some disability stuff I think he gets money for claiming he is bipolar?. He still hangs around this bar or lounge that open mics and lets people perform its more a lounge.

This how he looks and dresses
    LMFAO isn't that Vince Neil frontman of Motley Crue?

Bro now that you mention it I did some acting courses in a JC as well it was mad fun. Mad hot chicks all wanting to be the next Jessica Alba and they was all down lol. One was this bad Italian dime who's real job was a stripper at night and she went on auditions during the day. I google her name time to time to see if she ever made it or got casted in anything but Never saw her in anything. She was hot as hell tho actually looked like Alba but with bigger D cups and booty.

But yeah hell no none of us got paid for our shows and the audience was made up of other students and family and friends. Its not like Hollywood Agents Ari Gold was in the house.

Another sad thing was our teacher was this bitter lady who u can tell never made it so she ended up becoming an acting teacher instead. She actually looked like Tony Soprano's sister on Sopranos lol that be funny if it was her since she couldn't get work after Sopranos ended.

Comment

• Never been a hug fan of Dan, but he is a he ll of a lot better then Kim. Steve is biased as he ll like his buddy Dougie Fisher. I hope this ends up to be untrue because Kim does not deserve that kind of position.

Comment

• Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
        Praise Gawd!

...Us boxing fans just can't win...
        Yea for those who think Dan is bad, wait for Kim and his biased BS. At least with Dan he did not seem to have an agenda to EVERYTHING he wrote. Also liked the fact he never really broke too many story's about possible upcoming fights but when he did write something you knew it was really gonna happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Steve Kim makes Dan Rafael look like AJ Liebling by comparison. Yikes.
          LMAO. Funny but true.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            According to Rick Glaser

It has now been confirmed to yours truly that the Original ESPN Fatman Dan Rafael will definitely not get his contract renewed by ESPN on his current contract concludes. The handwriting was on the wall when ESPN hired well known writer Steve Kim, and ESPN.com dropped Rafael's Friday Chat that was weekly, claiming the software was out of date, which was just an excuse. So once he is nolonger at ESPN, Rafael will now just be simply "the Fatman"
            Cut the excess fat, how on Earth he got the job... Must have friends in high places. How this double wide hotdog got the job 8th world wonder

Comment

• Truth bombs, volume 1...

Inside word is Haymon fired Coppinger.

Arum rigged Pac vs Bradley and Horn for different reasons. Pac had no opponents (Floyd was ducking) so Arum needed the rematch (rematches with super draws always are huge, Chavez vs Randall, AJ vs Ruiz, etc.) Horn got the win because Pac refused to fight Crawford, which is what Arum wanted. Pac knew Arum would give Crawford the decision.

Most all American boxing writers have to follow the American agenda which now is to support PBC and it's frauds Wilder, Davis, Spence (will never face Crawford). And Canelo, another protected fraud. Canelo will never lose until the DAZN contract of $340m or whatever it is, reaches term.

Any rebellious, truth telling boxing writer will be banished and blackballed. All American boxing writers must worship Arum, Haymon, Oscar. If they do not, their boxing writer career will be over fast. Greg Leon. Scoop Malinowski. Thomas Hauser. Claude Abrams just got sick of the BS.

PBC is WWF. It's all rigged, every fight of consequence is rigged. Al Haymon does not even show up to watch his own shows because he knows the outcomes. Wilder, Spence, Davis have been designated to be money making stars so all have been protected and will be protected going forward by any means necessary.

Inside word is Joshua vs Ruiz was rigged. DAZN needs a big money fight for AJ because Fury and Wilder will not fight him. AJ vs Pulev, Miller, bum of the month, equates to peanuts. Ruiz has the Mexican demographic which is massive. Ruiz got the freebie and will lose the big money rematch by KO. He's not in AJ's league.

Lennox Lewis is a hired shill by Haymon and must lionize Wilder and all PBC fighters, he also is forbidden to talk about Crawford. Lewis obeys his unspoken but known orders.

Canelo vs Kovalev will be rigged for Canelo. Kovalev is at the end and is cashing out. He will be paid $14m to lose to Canelo, not counting the bonus, and a good chunk of that jackpot will be needed to pay off his two female accusers. Oscar is an idiot and already talked about his next plan, Canelo vs GGG 3, totally bypassing Kovalev. Canelo got annoyed by that idiotic move by Oscar, which all but reveals that Kovalev is in the tank. A smart promoter never shows his future cards like Oscar did by declaring Canelo GGG 3 is on for 2020. Of course he quickly backpedaled but he let the cat out of the bag.

Fury and Wilder have a secret business alliance. They both are minor draws compared to AJ so they are teamed up to minimize and discredit AJ more than they do each other. Funny how neither can agree to terms with AJ but they agree to terms to fight each other so easily eh? If Fury and Wilder do the rematch it will be another draw to build up each of their value.

Ortiz will dive vs Wilder. Ortiz has no leverage and no drawing power and there is no way in the world Haymon would ever let Ortiz beat his designated hwt franchise. Haymon is fully invested in Wilder. Ortiz, aged 50 at least, is happy to get some crumbs to dive from Haymon.

Remember the Malignaggi truth bomb: "Al Haymon can manipulate (rig) anything. What Al Haymon wants Al Haymon gets."

Comment

• Like Kellerman, Raphael will land on his feet with another high paying boxing gig soon. Call it kosher privilege.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                  Truth bombs, volume 1...

Inside word is Haymon fired Coppinger.

Arum rigged Pac vs Bradley and Horn for different reasons. Pac had no opponents (Floyd was ducking) so Arum needed the rematch (rematches with super draws always are huge, Chavez vs Randall, AJ vs Ruiz, etc.) Horn got the win because Pac refused to fight Crawford, which is what Arum wanted. Pac knew Arum would give Crawford the decision.

Most all American boxing writers have to follow the American agenda which now is to support PBC and it's frauds Wilder, Davis, Spence (will never face Crawford). And Canelo, another protected fraud. Canelo will never lose until the DAZN contract of $340m or whatever it is, reaches term.

Any rebellious, truth telling boxing writer will be banished and blackballed. All American boxing writers must worship Arum, Haymon, Oscar. If they do not, their boxing writer career will be over fast. Greg Leon. Scoop Malinowski. Thomas Hauser. Claude Abrams just got sick of the BS.

PBC is WWF. It's all rigged, every fight of consequence is rigged. Al Haymon does not even show up to watch his own shows because he knows the outcomes. Wilder, Spence, Davis have been designated to be money making stars so all have been protected and will be protected going forward by any means necessary.

Inside word is Joshua vs Ruiz was rigged. DAZN needs a big money fight for AJ because Fury and Wilder will not fight him. AJ vs Pulev, Miller, bum of the month, equates to peanuts. Ruiz has the Mexican demographic which is massive. Ruiz got the freebie and will lose the big money rematch by KO. He's not in AJ's league.

Lennox Lewis is a hired shill by Haymon and must lionize Wilder and all PBC fighters, he also is forbidden to talk about Crawford. Lewis obeys his unspoken but known orders.

Canelo vs Kovalev will be rigged for Canelo. Kovalev is at the end and is cashing out. He will be paid $14m to lose to Canelo, not counting the bonus, and a good chunk of that jackpot will be needed to pay off his two female accusers. Oscar is an idiot and already talked about his next plan, Canelo vs GGG 3, totally bypassing Kovalev. Canelo got annoyed by that idiotic move by Oscar, which all but reveals that Kovalev is in the tank. A smart promoter never shows his future cards like Oscar did by declaring Canelo GGG 3 is on for 2020. Of course he quickly backpedaled but he let the cat out of the bag.

Fury and Wilder have a secret business alliance. They both are minor draws compared to AJ so they are teamed up to minimize and discredit AJ more than they do each other. Funny how neither can agree to terms with AJ but they agree to terms to fight each other so easily eh? If Fury and Wilder do the rematch it will be another draw to build up each of their value.

Ortiz will dive vs Wilder. Ortiz has no leverage and no drawing power and there is no way in the world Haymon would ever let Ortiz beat his designated hwt franchise. Haymon is fully invested in Wilder. Ortiz, aged 50 at least, is happy to get some crumbs to dive from Haymon.

Remember the Malignaggi truth bomb: "Al Haymon can manipulate (rig) anything. What Al Haymon wants Al Haymon gets."
                  who is this dumbass

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    LMFAO isn't that Vince Neil frontman of Motley Crue?

Bro now that you mention it I did some acting courses in a JC as well it was mad fun. Mad hot chicks all wanting to be the next Jessica Alba and they was all down lol. One was this bad Italian dime who's real job was a stripper at night and she went on auditions during the day. I google her name time to time to see if she ever made it or got casted in anything but Never saw her in anything. She was hot as hell tho actually looked like Alba but with bigger D cups and booty.

But yeah hell no none of us got paid for our shows and the audience was made up of other students and family and friends. Its not like Hollywood Agents Ari Gold was in the house.

Another sad thing was our teacher was this bitter lady who u can tell never made it so she ended up becoming an acting teacher instead. She actually looked like Tony Soprano's sister on Sopranos lol that be funny if it was her since she couldn't get work after Sopranos ended.
                    Bro theater class was fun in junior college, I banged out 4 chicks there. they were older too and thought I would be a star or something because I got the lead role twice in the shows hahaahh

dam dog I can only imagine how it is to be a celeb ***** must be thrown at them at will.

But I know those type of failed acting teachers sometimes they take it out on their students, we had a female like that who was a real ***** she would demand we do it right and would yell at us if we missed our ques

Gabe Montay money is a mystery ask him Gabe how do you survive doing JC theater, do you work?

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Bro theater class was fun in junior college, I banged out 4 chicks there. they were older too and thought I would be a star or something because I got the lead role twice in the shows hahaahh

dam dog I can only imagine how it is to be a celeb ***** must be thrown at them at will.

But I know those type of failed acting teachers sometimes they take it out on their students, we had a female like that who was a real ***** she would demand we do it right and would yell at us if we missed our ques

Gabe Montay money is a mystery ask him Gabe how do you survive doing JC theater, do you work?
                      LMAO that's awesome u got to bang those chicks. I have a bunch of stories on hooking up with dumb chicks who came to LA to try to be a star. But then things like the new IMDB site started proving who was who later on so it only worked for the real dumb like country or midwest chicks who had no clue lol.

I remember I hooked up with this one stripper chick she also stripped at night and went on auditions during the day. This other hot chick I knew got the breakdowns that's the casting info only real legit talent agents/managers got access to them but since she was hot she got them too so she forwarded them to me and I'd either sell them to wannabe actors like a kick back scheme and then the really hot chicks id give them out as free and most at least gave me play in return lol.

So that one fine big booty stripper chick pretty much was banging me because she wanted me to be her agent lol. But my arse didn't want to send her out on auditions and shat. I mean if we worked out some cash under the table compensation I guess I could. I actually was just trying to get laid back then had I had the drive and focus I got a few years later then I probably could have been an Ari Gold.

Now everyone has access to the breakdowns. They started just selling them to anyone who wants them. Like 10 years ago they were going for like $20 a month to get full access. Im sure they charge way more today. But everythings online no more sending headshots by mail and spending hundreds on stamps and postage.

But yeah I don't have social media anymore, my work has business accounts but those are for clients only not to be used for personal shat, so I have no way of asking Gabe about the money questions.

Why dont u ask him and post the responses he gives you?

I dont know if it was u or someone else said he's online all day during working hours so that means he really does not work. They said he's always posting real trolling arguments against the government and he always backs up no hoper politicians as if its edgy or something LOL.

Someone else said, (It might of been u actually?) that he and I know Steve is also this way never want to actually debate or even converse on issues, its pretty much you have to agree or back up their opinions or they will even block you.

Like even if you were to point out your argument with concrete facts and data they still get mad and call you names like a troll and block you.

So with that being said you should ask him like hey bro I really wanna do what you do. Is it hard? How much are they paying you? Can I get by doing what you are doing as well? I wanna quit my job and do what you do!

Maybe he'll respond then if its part flattery and not straight up questioning how he survives with no job or income lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X