Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat Boy Dan contract won't be renewed by ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve Kim makes Dan Rafael look like AJ Liebling by comparison. Yikes.

Comment

Sucks for Dan. Hopefully he finds a soft landing spot.

Comment

I think the fighters and promoters don't respect Dan actually I know they don't. Over the last few years he breaks fewer and fewer stories and has gotten in too many twitter squabbles with fighters and promoters because of shyt he says that many times is just flat out unprofessional. Steve Kim breaks more stories and has more relationships for insider info right now then Fat Boy Dan. And remember a few months ago when Arum who also has a deal with ESPN kicked this fool out the media press row. Fat Boy Dan reports 99.99% of the positive spin Arum wants and still even Arum don't like him lol

Comment

I have a hard time believing this is credible when the quoted party refers to Dan Rafael as Fatman.

Comment

Poor Dan is gonna have to go on a diet now.

Comment

Damn, Bob Arum pressed the button too doe. Arum vs Rafael in a mud wrestling match!

Comment

Can you post the actual source not just a copy paste of some text. Much more credible.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  According to Rick Glaser

It has now been confirmed to yours truly that the Original ESPN Fatman Dan Rafael will definitely not get his contract renewed by ESPN on his current contract concludes. The handwriting was on the wall when ESPN hired well known writer Steve Kim, and ESPN.com dropped Rafael's Friday Chat that was weekly, claiming the software was out of date, which was just an excuse. So once he is nolonger at ESPN, Rafael will now just be simply "the Fatman"
                  Look for him to be a pbc shill on fox, follow the money fat dan.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiPete View Post
                    Can you post the actual source not just a copy paste of some text. Much more credible.
                    Rick Glaser posts all his news/info on his own private facebook page. He's not on twitter or instagram. You can look him up on facebook if you want to verify it yourself. But that's how Glaser reports any of his news via facebook

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Steve Kim makes Dan Rafael look like AJ Liebling by comparison. Yikes.
                      I grew up in the same area as steve kim, he used to work a community cable show back in the late 90s. Kim was jacked but had crazy acne probably from steroids, he played football and covered mostly local football games in so cal. Its always funny seeing him cover boxing, i remember him as the football guy. He used to cover long beach poly games.

Comment

Working...
                      X