Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Campbell Fight Toughest Of Lomachenko's Career So Far

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Campbell Fight Toughest Of Lomachenko's Career So Far

Vasiliy Lomachenko lost to Orlando Salido and has beaten Gary Russell Jr., Nicholas Walters, Guillermo Rigondeaux and Jorge Linares, among others. Eddie Hearn still feels Luke Campbell will give Lomachenko the most difficult fight of his career next month in London. Hearn expressed that belief to Lomachenko during a press conference Monday in London to officially announce their August 31 bout at O2 Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keep in mind Eddie “Lucifer” Hearn actually had man fans in the uk....

Comment

Does Hearn actually know who Lomachenko has fought?? How the **** is Campbell better than Rigendaux, Russell Jr or Linares??

Comment

Linares beat Campbell before losing to Lomachenko.

Can we drug test Eddie Hearn too?

Comment

It's gonna be hard for anyone to beat Loma again. I don't think he loses again unless he moves up to 140 or he starts rapidly losing some steps.

That loss to Salido made him better imo. As we've seen nobody has been able to fight him the way Salido did since then.
          I don't see anyone who is currently at 135 beating him. Haney, Ry Garcia & Tank won't be put anywhere near him until he's nearing 40 & they're in their late 20s & none of them are on ESPN so whatever not even gonna humor those options.

I think once he clears out 35 he'll jump to 140 which would have to be the max for him. He's already small at 135, at 140 he'll be even more undersized. But there's so many good fights to make (Regis, Mikey, ramirez, hooker) I hope it actually happens

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
            Does Hearn actually know who Lomachenko has fought?? How the **** is Campbell better than Rigendaux, Russell Jr or Linares??
            Hearns a promoter of course he knows his guy isn't the best, he can't say that though. He just had to talk his guy up and hope for the best, sometimes they get lucky & the upset happens.

Imagine a promoter going into a fight saying their fighter isn't that good, or that they're probably gonna lose. Lol

Comment

I hope Cambell knocks out that inbred white ape

Comment

Hearn: Campbell Fight Toughest Of Lomachenko's Career So Far
                Toughest fight of Loma's career against a UK fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                  It's gonna be hard for anyone to beat Loma again. I don't think he loses again unless he moves up to 140 or he starts rapidly losing some steps.

That loss to Salido made him better imo. As we've seen nobody has been able to fight him the way Salido did since then.
                  I don't see anyone who is currently at 135 beating him. Haney, Ry Garcia & Tank won't be put anywhere near him until he's nearing 40 & they're in their late 20s & none of them are on ESPN so whatever not even gonna humor those options.

I think once he clears out 35 he'll jump to 140 which would have to be the max for him. He's already small at 135, at 140 he'll be even more undersized. But there's so many good fights to make (Regis, Mikey, ramirez, hooker) I hope it actually happens
                  he is not small at 135. he fought at 132 in the amateurs

Comment

Hearn lies a lot but how can he even lie about this when Loma already beat Linares and Linares is better and beat Campbell. Let alone the other guys Loma has beaten like Rigo and Gary Russell.

Comment

Working...
                    X