Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Ricardo Nunez - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underwhelmed by this fight. I like Tank bit it's getting hard to watch him fight guys just being fed to him. Maybe Nunez will surprise me but I highly doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Right. Maybe he should fight Linares' leftovers, like Crolla and Campbell.
      I realize this is a dig at Lomachenko but I actually think a Tank vs Campbell fight would be pretty compelling. Tank would be favored but Luke has some underrated boxing skills and it would be interesting to see if Tank could impose his physicality on him and overcome the height and reach advantages Campbell has. It would also be interesting to see if Luke has enough power to make Tank respect him. I'd certainly rather see Tank in that matchup rather than Nunez.

Crolla would not be an interesting matchup. Tank would stop him brutally in the first or second round.

Comment

What’s the over/under on Tank making weight?

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          I realize this is a dig at Lomachenko but I actually think a Tank vs Campbell fight would be pretty compelling. Tank would be favored but Luke has some underrated boxing skills and it would be interesting to see if Tank could impose his physicality on him and overcome the height and reach advantages Campbell has. It would also be interesting to see if Luke has enough power to make Tank respect him. I'd certainly rather see Tank in that matchup rather than Nunez.

Crolla would not be an interesting matchup. Tank would stop him brutally in the first or second round.
          Davis is the smaller guy vs Campbell. Campbell has been a lightweight for a while but his weight over Davis won't save him.

Campbell would try to impose his weight and he'll meet the canvas. Davis has a skill to go with his debilitating power and accuracy. Davis KO Campbell in 4 or 5. I agree with you on Crolla.

Loma vs Campbell would be a tough, tough fight. Loma struggles with southpaws. Styles.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            those guys were in the top 5. tank davis has never fought a top 5 guy so i'm not sure you should play the resume card when defending tank davis. you have to play the "eye test" card but that obviously falls apart since everyone knows its easy to steamroll bums.
            Crolla is a classic bum.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Crolla is a classic bum.
              crolla is a classic all time great

Comment

You're an idiot

Comment

I cannot believe some of you are in here dissing Ricardo Nunez. You just don't understand how good this guy is with his slickness and power. Lomachenko left 130 just to avoid this monster.

Comment

War Nunez!
                    I'm hoping he puts Davis down once for a wake up call.

Comment

Working...
                    X