Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can slimy Eddie Hearn lose his promoter's license for the Whyte deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can slimy Eddie Hearn lose his promoter's license for the Whyte deal?

If he knew Whyte tested positive for PEDs but intentionally hid it from Rivas, is that grounds to strip him of his promoter's license? Seems like it should be. That's downright dangerous and unethical.

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
    If he knew Whyte tested positive for PEDs but intentionally hid it from Rivas, is that grounds to strip him of his promoter's license? Seems like it should be. That's downright dangerous and unethical.
    It didn't happen in America but I guess when his license is up for renewal this is something that would be brought up.

Comment

If there's a rule about it which he broke sure, if not then no.

Comment

Thinking about it again.

I hope he loses his license and get sued by Rivas for millions. Hearn is a scumbag.

And I hope Dillian Whyte gets banned for 5 years. He started the AJ TUE/juicing rumours and stepped up the smear campaign due to jealousy. He singlehandedly tarnished AJ's image despite the fact that the guy has never tested positive to anything and he's the most tested guy in boxing. UKAD needs to drop the hammer hard on his head and give him the appropriate 5-yr ban since this is his 2nd time.

No room for drug cheats in boxing.

Comment

I think its on the UK commission more than Eddie from how I understood the situation.

But lets get serious. Don King killed 2 men & Bob Arum fixed fights & paid off ABC Groups. Eddie isn't even a child caliber gang of criminality compared to the history of f#cked up sh^t promoters have done.

Comment

In the U.K probably not because its governing body the British Boxing Board of Control was made of aware of the situation but granted Eddie Hearn the permission and authorization to add Dillian Whyte on his card anyway.

However, in the U.S. Possibly but highly unlikely because he didn't break any laws. He could have his promotional licenses reviewed, suspended or even revoked. It all depends on the venue. Whether it's in New York or Nevada.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever
              In the U.K probably not because its governing body the British Boxing Board of Control was made of aware of the situation but granted Eddie Hearn the permission and authorization to add Dillian Whyte on his card anyway.

However in the U.S. Possibly. He could have his promotional licenses reviewed, suspended or even revoked. It all depends on the venue. Whether it's in New York or Nevada.
              UKAD doesn't have the power to stop a bout from happening after the first test. And the 2nd one takes up to a year.

But if Hearn is complicit in any unethical behaviour, trust me, the BBBoC would suspend him for a period of time.

Dillian Whyte will definitely be banned if the 2nd sample come out positive and it will most likely be for 5 years. The UK is different from the US.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                UKAD doesn't have the power to stop a bout from happening after the first test. And the 2nd one takes up to a year.

But if Hearn is complicit in any unethical behaviour, trust me, the BBBoC would suspend him for a period of time.

Dillian Whyte will definitely be banned if the 2nd sample come out positive and it will most likely be for 5 years. The UK is different from the US.
                He was banned previously for two years the first time he popped dirty if I can recall correctly. So it can take up to a year before receiving the results of the B sample?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                  I agree. It's very dangerous and the worst part about is they were all complicit in this unethical conspiracy from; UKAD, the BBBoC and Eddie Hearn. They all knew and intentionally hid the results of Dillian Whyte's dirty tests from Team Rivas and the public.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    He was banned previously for two years the first time he popped dirty if I can recall correctly. So it can take up to a year before receiving the results of the B sample?
                    Back then he had no money, so it was pretty much straight forward.

However, now that he has money, the Sample B and all the litigation that would ensue after that might take at least a year before anything happens to him. It happened with Tyson Fury the last time because he tested positive to steroids before his fight against and the whole mess took a long time before it was sorted out. Heck, UKAD had to fall back a bit because the whole court shebang was bigger than their budget. But the BBBoC can revoke his license for the time being once they find out the result of the B sample.

Hopefully, they'll ban him for 5 years if he's guilty. The guy tarnished AJ's name due to jealousy. Every time I see people accusing AJ of using TUEs, that's because of Dillian. He was also the one who started the accusation that AJ didn't have his TUE shot in America and why Ruiz is hesitant to come to the UK. They need to get rid of that guy, he's a nuisance and a disgrace to the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X