Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GoFundMe Account Created To Benefit Maxim Dadashev's Family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully we get some other boxers who pitch in and fans.

Comment

I will donate,but fck Bob Arum that old greedy scumbag has a few yrs left to live max & should already be announcing that he donated at least a few hundred thousand,as well as espn,those greedy scum pos are a literal disgrace to boxing,if a fighter gives his life fighting under your banner the least they can do is make sure his family doesn't end up on the streets. Arum is the most detestable snake in the business without a doubt.

But instead his fams literally depending on 20k being raised of which 10% will be kept. Fck gofundme,& Bob Arum/Espn whom will never get another penny from me.

#Boycott ESPN/TopStank til they announce they'll be taking care of his family, paying for the funeral is the absolute least that slimey pos Arum should be doing. The snake would sell his mothers ass if it made him $1 richer & hes a billionaire ffs
      Last edited by kushking; 07-24-2019, 04:18 PM.

Comment

The guy was a family man so I’m definitely in.

Comment

Using some of my winnings from the PAC fight to help his poor family

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            I will donate,but fck Bob Arum that old greedy scumbag has a few yrs left to live max & should already be announcing that he donated at least a few hundred thousand,as well as espn,those greedy scum pos are a literal disgrace to boxing,if a fighter gives his life fighting under your banner the least they can do is make sure his family doesn't end up on the streets. Arum is the most detestable snake in the business without a doubt.

But instead his fams literally depending on 20k being raised of which 10% will be kept. Fck gofundme,& Bob Arum/Espn whom will never get another penny from me.

#Boycott ESPN/TopStank til they announce they'll be taking care of his family, paying for the funeral is the absolute least that slimey pos Arum should be doing. The snake would sell his mothers ass if it made him $1 richer & hes a billionaire ffs

Arum is gorging himself on delicious foods inside his mansion he doesnt care about dadashev. Fat greedy senile PIG.

Comment

Im going to donate as long as it goes to his family

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                Mayweather etc if you are reading this post, would be cool if you could throw some cash at this
                He has done this many times in the past already, but this is not anyone that was close to him so I would really expect it. This is on Arum and ESPN. I didn't see the fight but from what I hear the response after the stoppage was not that good. He was having issues getting out of the ring, an EMT should have been taking care of him at that point. If it was my family I would sue.

Arum is a freaking millionaire and this was his event he should pay for everything, and pull his weight to get this guys family over here (citizenship) so he didn't die for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
                  He has done this many times in the past already, but this is not anyone that was close to him so I would really expect it. This is on Arum and ESPN. I didn't see the fight but from what I hear the response after the stoppage was not that good. He was having issues getting out of the ring, an EMT should have been taking care of him at that point. If it was my family I would sue.

Arum is a freaking millionaire and this was his event he should pay for everything, and pull his weight to get this guys family over here (citizenship) so he didn't die for nothing.
                  I'm a paramedic/ex Ski Patroler/medical professional & I didn't see the fight but imho had he been put immediately on oxygen it might've improved his chances because his brain needed oxygen & every minute counts,but the problem is that he might've died anyways because he likely suffered a subdural hematoma,& it is very difficult to minimize the chances of his brain swelling without surgery.

That said the ring Dr. likely should've been consulted sooner & he should've performed a full assessment on his mental state. He would've likely been able to determine whether he needed immediate medical attention which could've potentially prevented the damage becoming deadly.

The problem is that its very difficult to get someone the proper care in that situation without having paramedics on scene beforehand & even if he survived its very likely he would've gone into a vegetative state afterwards(brain dead). At the ski resort where I once worked(as well as on the ambulance), I used to deal with countless patients in his condition that needed to be care flighted out to have their brain corked to relieve the inter cranial swelling, unfortunately most ended up deceased(usually brain dead) or with serious neurological damage that was 100% permanent.

I have seen this so often that it makes me feel very lucky because I personally have had countless incidents where I could've easily been in the exact same scenario, unfortunately for me I am now feeling the after effects of yrs of head injuries. I have seen people(even co-workers) die from second impact death syndrome as well & nothing saddens me more than to think maybe he could've survived,but boxing just is not set up in such a way to facilitate that & if it was maybe the sport would fail unfortunately. So bottom line I don't know if theres anything that can be done other than mandating fight Drs to perform a nuerological exam on fighters who are losing in between rds.

I seen a video where Dadashevs trainer stopped the fight but apparently the Dr was not even called on to assess his condition,had he,the fighter could've been forced to be taken out on a gurney,but most fighters refuse out of shame.
                  Last edited by kushking; 07-24-2019, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Arum is gorging himself on delicious foods inside his mansion he doesnt care about dadashev. Fat greedy senile PIG.
                    Haven't you noticed this mainly happens in obscure places with smalltime venues such as Maryland, Baltimore etc? I think its because the governing bodies have very small budgets in those places & the whole productions are a clusterfck mess.

Comment

If his wife was smart she'll be suing somebody

Comment

Working...
                      X