No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder should be suspended for his comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Aw.......(no disrespect to the dead and dying, though)

Limit punches to ONLY forearms and shoulders ????

#MakeBoxingANoContactSport
    What are you talking about? Who is talking about softening up the sports? Im just saying its a really bad look to talk about wanting to get away with killing somebody cuz inside the ring he cant be done for murder.

But you know this, this is why you keep going on about forearms and head gear and denying Wilder said what he said. You are trying to deflect.

Comment

Another rule the ret@rds can petition for...

Only legally blind people can be professional boxers

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        What are you talking about? Who is talking about softening up the sports? Im just saying its a really bad look to talk about wanting to get away with killing somebody cuz inside the ring he cant be done for murder.

But you know this, this is why you keep going on about forearms and head gear and denying Wilder said what he said. You are trying to deflect.
        You're such a link tease

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Like i said there are millions of other ways to sell a fight. And it's not the first time he said it...and he also said he still has that desire after the fight was over. It was not to just sell a fight, the guy is just a scumbag
          I agree that saying he wants to kill someone in the ring is pretty tasteless. Wanting to feed his ego by killing someone in the ring is very selfish if u consider the cost to everyone else, also the sport. Is he jealous that he didn’t kill this recent death? Is he proud of the man that did? He doesn’t hit as hard as Wilder? So the point is does he want to be known as the hardest puncher ever or does he just want the notoriety of killing someone? Every opponent is different so it’s not like it would be equal anyway. We all know he could kill someone given enough chances. Would their head bouncing off the canvas count as part of it? I think u can brag about ur power, but I think it’s very selfish that u wish to hit so hard to kill someone. Nobody else wants to see that save sum creeps. If Wilder ever got a serious head injury would he be impressed?

Comment

Nope

No link.

I was so looking forward to reading it.

#MakeBoxingAGentleSport

LOL. Why dont you just bury your head in the sand and pretend it never happened until it all goes away. It dont get more pathetic than trying to pretend things havnt happened when you know they have.

Youve defended, defended and then deflected and now your even denying it. LOL you should of denied it at the start before acklowledging, defending and deflecting.

Let me get this straight, even though we all know damn well what he said you are denying he said them because i have not provided a link?

Comment

LOL. Why dont you just bury your head in the sand and pretend it never happened until it all goes away. It dont get more pathetic than trying to pretend things havnt happened when you know they have.

Youve defended, defended and then deflected and now your even denying it. LOL you should of denied it at the start before acklowledging, defending and deflecting.

Let me get this straight, even though we all know damn well what he said you are denying he said them because i have not provided a link?
              I want to relive the moment :wank:

Comment

You're such a link tease
                Are you denying he said those things? Are you going to be the only "Boxing fan?" that is denying he said them? You are all on your own here. Even the rabid racist LDBC on Youtube wont stoop as low as to deny he said those things.

Comment

Only blind, pigeon toed, flamboyantly g@y midgets with asthma can be professional boxers

Comment

I want to relive the moment :wank:
                    And there we go.

Comment

And there we go.
                      Where ?!?!?!?

C'mon, bro, give it up !

Comment

Working...
                      X