Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder should be suspended for his comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao mother****ers talking about "the integrity of the sport" clearly have no idea the history of this sport

Boxing has to integrity. it hasn't in about 90 years.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      This whole situation with Maxim Dadashev has opened my eyes man...

We shouldn't allow someone to participate in this sport who has openly expressed that he wants to end someone's life in this ring! That's it. Things should be done about this

Friday night I watched a young warrior in Dadashev take too much punishment and it ended up costing his life. I followed the kid for a while now and it really hit me.

The danger is very real and realistic!
      Everytime these fighters step in the ring they risk their lives for our entertainment.
      So why do we allow someone in the ring who has openly told us about his fked up fantasy to kill someone up in that ring? Is that supposed to be cool or something? This dude is a fkn scumbag! If he keeps saying this stuff the commissions should stop him before something like this happens again.

And don't talk to me about 'he just promoting the fight' and sh#t like that. Foh man there are millions of different ways in which you can promote a fight. F#k this guy, seriously. He is probably the hardest hitter in the sport as well. He is capable of doing what he is talking about. He already put Stiverne in the hospital before.

The sport is dangerous enough. Fighters who are actively looking to kill someone and talking about killing someone in that ring should not be welcome period
      Holy Crap !!!!! After how many deaths and other assorted tragedies, IT'S ALL WILDERS FAULT !!!!

HE SAID HE WANTS TO KILL HIS OPPONENTS !!!!!

It's not us blood thirsty fight fans fault who demand blood and guts action fights and warriors who are willing to ''die in the ring'' !!!!!!

It's call boxing but can very well be called death sport. A person doesn't have to say with words that he wants to kill his opponent (kill as in kill the idea of his opponent winning ???).

A fighters intent says it all. If a guy goes for the knockout, the chances of his opponent getting killed increases.

You're too sensitive to be a fight fan.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        It's really, really cheap to make Dadashev's death about Wilder. I had hoped you guys were better than that/

Comment

Bla bla bla...

Yet people still want to see them highlight reel brutal knockouts, eh?

Comment

Where was the TS during Mike Tyson's heyday ?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Wilder should not be suspended for his words. Its just words. But after 2 deaths in 2 weeks or so Wilder should be seriously ashamed of his words. Talking about WANTING to kill a man in the ring is just a really really bad look as far as im concerned. But then Wilder is just an absolute goon and clearly dumb and the people around him are so desperate for him to get some fame and fans they will be happy for him to say or do anything.

Im so glad Wilder isnt British, hes so damn embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Bla bla bla...

Yet people still want to see them highlight reel brutal knockouts, eh?
                Yeah but nobody wants to see them die, apart from Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  So the possibility of death is a shocking/surprising concept in a sport where punching machines try to bash the other guy’s brains out?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    So the possibility of death is a shocking/surprising concept in a sport where punching machines try to bash the other guy’s brains out?
                    No, we just hope it doesn't happen, we know it can and sometimes does but we don't want it to, and I'm sure that goes for 99% of people who are in or watch this sport.

Just not deontay, deontay wants death in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      When you hear people (non convicts) say they would kill somebody, chances are it's a FIGURE OF SPEECH !!!!

Again, a boxer doesn't have to say anything. Their intentions says it all.

These softies need to organize a protest and make boxing ''safer''.

Over sized headgear and gloves.
                      No hitting with the intent to cause harm.
                      20 second rds with 5 minute rest periods.
                      No one loses (it's not nice to say someone lost)

on and fuc king on

Comment

Working...
                      X