Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FFS Let's END This: Would PAC have beaten Thurman if there was VADA Testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
    that doesn't make any sense. if you commute one way to work that's efficient and gets you there on time, would you change a different route that's less efficient?

As Robbie Barrett said, if Pac has done VADA before, why would Team Pacquiao not be consistent for the experts whom already have him ''enrolled?''
    The fact is, Pac is enrolled. If a fighter is enrolled, they receive testing, which goes without saying. Go look at the web site, it shows he has completed 4 testings/periods. If you were doing your due diligence prior to creating a thread, you would contact VADA. Go to their web site and you can fill out their form and ask questions. Then post their response here. The only inconsistencies are speculation based on not having all the facts and VADA is open to being contacted. Pac is enrolled and receives testing just as it indicates on the web site. He has had 4 testing periods as a whole or as a part of his particular random routine just as it shows on their web site. For further details, contact VADA. I posted the link with the contact form. Simple.
    Last edited by richardt; 07-22-2019, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I vote yes.. I mean let's face it Thurman isnt that good anymore. He took a 2 year break and then comes back and barely beats Lopez.
      Is he really that good of a fighter anymore?

Comment

WTF? Manny is enrolled in year round testing by vada anyways so it doesn't matter

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          The fact is, Pac is enrolled. If a fighter is enrolled, they receive testing, which goes without saying.
          Don'T insult your own intelligence..

Boxing scene members have been talking about the inconsistencies with VADA since the get go. If it was all common sense, what does Jake Donovan get by causing controversy stating that there wasn't and that VADA didn't give him an answer when it was inquired?

Comment

Don'T insult your own intelligence..

Boxing scene members have been talking about the inconsistencies with VADA since the get go. If it was all common sense, what does Jake Donovan get by causing controversy stating that there wasn't and that VADA didn't give him an answer when it was inquired?
            I never said there were no inconsistencies, inconsistencies require clarification - So what is stopping YOU from contacting VADA directly? Have them clarify the 4 testing sessions Pac has been administered as seen on their web site.
            Last edited by richardt; 07-22-2019, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Are you that Turkish ret@rd that used to make thread every day about GGG?

Comment

I never said there were no inconsistencies, inconsistencies require clarification - So what is stopping YOU from contacting VADA directly? Have them clarify the 4 testing sessions Pac has been administered as seen on their web site.
                show me the link on their website

Comment

show me the link on their website
                  Here is the contact page: http://vada-testing.org/contact-vada.

Comment

No. Because Manny is afraid of needles.

Comment

Here is the contact page: http://vada-testing.org/contact-vada.
                      You said, “as seen on their website.”

You’re redirecting to a contact page...

Comment

Working...
                      X