No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Will Decide Rematch Location - NOT Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    The rematch A-Side Andy is trying to get out of will prove how much of a fluke his win was.
    Do you have to put everything you say into such a childish and pissy manner? Grow the **** up dude, no one wins an Internet argument thought you'd have realised that years ago (assuming you've even been alive that long because your mental capacity indicates otherwise)...

Comment

• Originally posted by angkag View Post
      I think all of the ABCs have accepted that a Joshua rematch is an accepted voluntary (so no stripping for following through with it). Problem comes if he doesn't meet the contract, then Hearn and co would sue and stop Ruiz from fighting anyone else, in which case Ruiz can't fight any mandatories and would enentually get stripped as a result while he's tied up in court.
      Even better analysis. Thank you.

Comment

Let me guess, after you ''get off your phone'' ( ), you'll be much too busy creating a new account due to me DESTROYING the one you have now.

I'm on my phone
        Do you have an embed option then? I don't. I'm not creating a new account dude. You've destroyed no one. Who deletes an account over an Internet argument? You must have done that before because I certainly don't arrive at that conclusion ever. That's what a pu.ssy does. Literally no one agrees with you here yet you're going about like you're a champ. You're actually autistic dude. In your own little world in your head. Why don't you delete your own you embarrassment?
        Last edited by BoloShot; 07-22-2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
          Do you have to put everything you say into such a childish and pissy manner? Grow the **** up dude, no one wins an Internet argument thought you'd have realised that years ago (assuming you've even been alive that long because your mental capacity indicates otherwise)...
          Clown, until you ''get off the phone'' I have no use for you.

I'm not going to put you on ignore, but I'm going to ignore you until you ''get off the phone''

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
            He clearly is a mega-troll. The only question is why give him what he wants?
            That's what the ignore function is for when you realize someone is dishonest and only wants to troll you ad nauseam.
            Please either do that or ignore him w.o. doing that.

Comment

Clown, until you ''get off the phone'' I have no use for you.

I'm not going to put you on ignore, but I'm going to ignore you until you ''get off the phone''
              My computer is stored away in my attic so no I'm not getting off my phone. The only time I go on a computer is at work and I won't be searching youtube comments there. So you keep on waiting and I'll keep on disappointing your sorry ass.

Comment

Is this it ?!?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ConmanNo100

Edit -

Thrilling content !!!!!
                Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                Do you have an embed option then? I don't. I'm not creating a new account dude. You've destroyed no one. Literally no one agrees with you here yet you're going about like you're a champ. You're actually autistic dude. In your own little world in your head. Why don't you delete your own you embarrassment?

''I'm on the phone !''

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                  He clearly is a mega-troll. The only question is why give him what he wants?
                  That's what the ignore function is for when you realize someone is dishonest and only wants to troll you ad nauseam.
                  Please either do that or ignore him w.o. doing that.
                  Dw I already know that, I've been getting him to waste time trying to piss me off. Dude doesn't realise I'm dead inside and don't care what he thinks.

Comment

''I'm on the phone !''
                    Not what I said and not a good jab. Who cares if I'm on my phone or not? You not see how ******ed you look? Worst trolling I've ever seen. You actually think you're being clever hahahaha go ahead and embarrass me with some app generated old videos I posted when I was a kid, that really eats me up inside. Not like I sent you the link to the video I want you to see. I have message for you there.

Comment

• If Aj is a man and wants to show the world he can win outside of the UK and prove the fight was a fluke then it must happen in NY again. In my opinion it was no fluke , Ruiz was winning the fight anyway before AJ quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X