Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Will Decide Rematch Location - NOT Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoftShot linking up with another victim of mine !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
      Dw I already know that, I've been getting him to waste time trying to piss me off. Dude doesn't realise I'm dead inside and don't care what he thinks.
      Well it appears that you are with him then making everyone waste their time and jointly have hijacked this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
        Not what I said and not a good jab. Who cares if I'm on my phone or not? You not see how ******ed you look? Worst trolling I've ever seen. You actually think you're being clever hahahaha go ahead and embarrass me with some app generated old videos I posted when I was a kid, that really eats me up inside. Not like I sent you the link to the video I want you to see. I have message for you there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Hahahahahahahaha Curtis you really are the stupidest person... We done now? You ran out of lines and I'm bored of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            SoftShot linking up with another victim of mine !!!!
            Curtis Curtis Curtis. You've owned literally no one. Ever. You are the owned. Realise that.

Comment

• Hearn is probably right but he must know what happened in that fight will likely happen again where ever it takes place. Hearn is just trying to assert what little bit of power he has in this situation....without the titles.

Joshua was fairly gracious in defeat and looked for no excuses .....Hearn is full of them.

Comment

• There was a rematch clause so they will follow most of what is on it. Plus unless uncle Al has something under his sleeve Ruiz will not make more money against somebody he beat already anywhere.

The Ruiz camps does demands so they can sweeten their pot, that is why it is called negotiations.

A few dollars more will influence Ruiz to go to the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                  Well it appears that you are with him then making everyone waste their time and jointly have hijacked this thread.
                  Ah its my first time encountering this troll let it happen I'm already bored of him as it is. He has the worst nicknames designed to be insults and calls everyone a victim. An absolute victim of fatherlessness if I've ever seen one.

Comment

• There you have it people.
                    Now adding the son of the mega-troll. He's made himself as clear as his Dad.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X