Comments Thread For: Thurman: I Would Love The Rematch With Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Thurmos needs to realize he's hit a wall. And after all the hardcore trash talk? He should be ecstatic for the huge payday, move on, fight Spence. Doubt he gets past that fight... and he knows it. That's why he's begging for a Manny rematch... he knows it would be less damaging.

BTW, I don't know WHY Manny didn't unleash stacks of thunderous body shots after that bomb that doubled Thurmos over in the 10th I believe it was. He had good success whenever he did land 'em. Oh well, I'm sure all the other WWs were watching close. That'll spell doom and gloom for Thurmos, and will end his career sooner than later.

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    So why should Keith fight Errol but non of you guys are saying Manny should fight Errol??
    Never said either way. Whatsa matter friend? Still upset Thurmos lost to the 40 y.o. master? If you'd like, I can list all WWs who could fight Spence. Would that make you happy? Cuz this entire site is all about you Pac haters, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Quote:
      Thurmos needs to realize he's hit a wall. And after all the hardcore trash talk? He should be ecstatic for the huge payday, move on, fight Spence. Doubt he gets past that fight... and he knows it. That's why he's begging for a Manny rematch... he knows it would be less damaging.

BTW, I don't know WHY Manny didn't unleash stacks of thunderous body shots after that bomb that doubled Thurmos over in the 10th I believe it was. He had good success whenever he did land 'em. Oh well, I'm sure all the other WWs were watching close. That'll spell doom and gloom for Thurmos, and will end his career sooner than later.

Never said either way. Whatsa matter friend? Still upset Thurmos lost to the 40 y.o. master? If you'd like, I can list all WWs who could fight Spence. Would that make you happy? Cuz this entire site is all about you Pac haters, eh?
      I thought Keith won that fight or a draw at worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        buahaha! my boy j still running around with that bs! lol.. told yall pac was gonna outbox keith.

Comment

• Quote:
          Quote:

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          We don't always get what we want in life. Maybe with all his trash talk blabbering, Thurmos convinced you he was chosen by God to win the fight. Isn't that what Ali told Frazier right before Frazier knocked him on his backside?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            But you want ignore the punches that rocked Manny's head back multiple times & you also want to ignore Keith backing Manny up with punches landing. You dudes see 1 side only. It was a good tough fight that I thought Keith edged out or a draw cuz of the knock down.
            I've re-watched it an I didn't give Thurman enough credit in my earlier posts.
            Rd 1 Pac 10-8
            Rd 2 Pac 10-9 (close, but I thought he nicked it in the last 15 seconds)

Rd 3 Pac 10-9 (can't see how Thurman won it)

Rd 4 Pac 10-9
            Rd 5 Pac 10-9 (wobbled Thurman at the end of round, and bloodied his nose)
            Rd 6 Thurman 10-9 ( Keith's 1st rd)
            Rd 7 Thurman 10-9
            Rd 8 Thurman 10-9 ( nicked it in last 10 seconds)
            Rd 9 Thurman 10-9
            Rd 10 pacquiao 10-9 (body shot)
            Rd 11 Thurman 10-9 (cleaner more effective punches
            Rd 12 Thurman 10-9 (close round, had to watch it a few times but edged it for Thurman)

Pacquiao 114 -113 Thurman

Comment

• I think the rematch would be another great fight but at this point in pacs career I don't think he's looking to run it back with Thurman. He's chasing Mayweather or another massive payday before he goes. If they can offer him the same money for Thurman again that he'd make against Spence or Mikey then why not do it I guess.

Comment

• Rematch with Thurman is reasonable. But if Manny still want to continue fighting, I prefer to see him fighting variety of opponents since time is not on his side anymore. Except for Crawford in Top Rank, PBC have all the best welterweights to offer. That would be more interesting for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  buahaha! my boy j still running around with that bs! lol.. told yall pac was gonna outbox keith.
                  Stop it, he didn't "outbox" Keith. They fought hard & it was close.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Quote:
                    Quote:

We don't always get what we want in life. Maybe with all his trash talk blabbering, Thurmos convinced you he was chosen by God to win the fight. Isn't that what Ali told Frazier right before Frazier knocked him on his backside?
                    That was corny dude.

Comment

• PAC created history in beating Thurman no point in rematch. PAC had pointless rematches with Bradley should have just gave decision to pac in first fight. But had to beat Bradley 3 times

Comment

Working...
                      X