No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I Would Love The Rematch With Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    He was landing some nice right hands & left hooks that all of you guys seem to be ignoring....
    The bottom line is the bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      Yeah . Figueroa ain't fooling me anymore . He's a half ass .
      DUI's in training camp ? Training himself with his sister as his Strength and Conditioning coach ?
      He's B.S

Pac shouldn't rematch .
      He won cleanly but Thurman touched him up too . Hope it didn't take too much outta him at his age .
      Great points! Getting a DUI cost him his last fight.

His Sister as his Strength and Conditioning coach??? WTF! I was wondering why when I googled Fig. his sister kept coming up?? I figured she must be hot or some sht??? Never had a clue she was his coach???

Comment

For this to happen Thurman must look good beating a good opponent or two in his next two fights

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Great points! Getting a DUI cost him his last fight.

His Sister as his Strength and Conditioning coach??? WTF! I was wondering why when I googled Fig. his sister kept coming up?? I figured she must be hot or some sht??? Never had a clue she was his coach???
          Yeah . She's alright looking. She was wearing some funky outfit at his weigh in . She probably took some S & C classes at her local community college to be an " official coach " if that.

I'd smash though .

Comment

I doubt Thurman wants anymore of that Pacquiao smoke. Pacquiao beat the brakes off that dude. The type of beating Thurman received on saturday will take something out of him.

If they do somehow rematch expect Thurman to be on his bike for all 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Why do you dudes want the so called loser to fight the champions? Why would you dudes not say the so called winner should fight the other champions?? You dudes are weird.
              I just doubt Pac is gonna fight Crawford or Spence. He never was much into unifying. THurman has already had his cash out fight. He is like Danny Garcia stuck at level two now, but he is top of level 2, so why not

Comment

When you're 30 and lost to 40 year old full time senator/part time boxer, you don't deserve a rematch. That's just embarrassing. Just took the big L and the humble pie.

Comment

It was a RAZOR THIN decision. A rematch would be interesting - but it's not in Manny's health or financial interest to do one.

Comment

after rewatching that wasnt no damn split decision. it was unanimous. rematch? hell no. move on

Comment

• Originally posted by OverhandLeft View Post
                      When you're 30 and lost to 40 year old full time senator/part time boxer, you don't deserve a rematch. That's just embarrassing. Just took the big L and the humble pie.
                      I agree. Keith should be trying to fight Crawford or Spence. We all know he wont though.

Comment

Working...
                      X