Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll; Do you want Pac to stop fighting now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I have a feeling they'll do something sleazy and push for Manny vs Spence.
    Spence was already pushing for that before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... I don't "love" him (I never "loved" him)... but he should go on and fight your "god" Floyd again, even if it's a "exhibition" fight...
      Sorry, you can't force me to be a Floyd fan no matter how hard you try, year after year.
      I've always been a Pac fan and liked him more than Floyd. You already know that because I've had to explain it to your weird ass many times. When you have to pretend people are fans of certain fighters because your mind can't handle it any other way, maybe it's time to ask your family for help.

Comment

Defo needs to retire, the young guys will eventually hurt him. Thurman is nothing special and he got pacquiao good to the body, which slowed him down a lot, and was landing clean to the head too.
        If he fights spence or Crawford they’ll break his body down and then do some damage. Sorry, I’m a big pac fan but that is what will happen, he shouldn’t be fighting these young guys now. I think, if there is a last fight, it should be against mayweather and then done.
        Pacquiao’s style doesn’t suit an older guy.

Comment

I was hoping to see him retire after Bradley 3, now we're in 2019 and he just added even more accomplishments to his legacy. I don't know anymore, it's up to him, I just really hope he knows when it's time to hang them up. This is one guy who should not be beaten out of the sport like all the others.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... Floyd promised him that he will fight him again if he beats Broner...

(...that's what Pacman wants)...
            Sept 2020 or bust

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
              Defo needs to retire, the young guys will eventually hurt him. Thurman is nothing special and he got pacquiao good to the body, which slowed him down a lot, and was landing clean to the head too.
              If he fights spence or Crawford they’ll break his body down and then do some damage. Sorry, I’m a big pac fan but that is what will happen, he shouldn’t be fighting these young guys now. I think, if there is a last fight, it should be against mayweather and then done.
              Pacquiao’s style doesn’t suit an older guy.
              Spence can’t counter for sht, doesn’t hit as hard as thurman and has poor defense and is even more flat footed with no headmovement. The only obstacle i see for Pacquiao in that fight is his stamina which he showed vs thurman is pretty bad and Spence is a volume fighter. Besides that Pacquiao can also likely easily defend against Spence similar to Garcia as Spence really isn’t that good at mixups and setting shots up. If Pacquiao had fought Spence yesterday he’d have beaten his ass even worse than he beat Thurman. Pacquiao’s power vs no defense is a bad mix. Next year though I don’t know, Spence likely survives an early beatdown and decisions a fatigued Pacquiao with volume playing safety first to a boring decision like vs Garcia.
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 07-21-2019, 07:00 AM.

Comment

The thurman pac fought right now was definitely the best thurman
                Thurman was a tough fight

Time to retire champ,

Ps. Just take the saudi money and put khanvass

Comment

Naw i wanna see him fight Spence although i would love crawford.

Comment

Retire on a high... even if he fought Khan next and won, the only benefit would be a good payday, retiring on beating Thurman is a better way to go out.

Plus it's unlikely that he will go on to beat the likes of Crawford or Spence, at least logically... Pacquiao excluded Spence from that poll for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                      Retire on a high... even if he fought Khan next and won, the only benefit would be a good payday, retiring on beating Thurman is a better way to go out.

Plus it's unlikely that he will go on to beat the likes of Crawford or Spence, at least logically... Pacquiao excluded Spence from that poll for a reason.
                      Khan is a china chin doll. Nobody would pay to see that.

Comment

Working...
                      X