Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll; Do you want Pac to stop fighting now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is a 6 round fight, I would like him to keep fighting.

Comment

like most have already said perfect way to bow out.

Comment

Honestly I think he really rolled the clock back. I don't even think it was a faded or rusty version of Thurman either, I thought Thurman fought a lot better than he did against Lopez. It was just a great performance by Manny. There were question marks against his wins over Broner and Matthysse but this one is just a legit win over a very good fighter. I still think he'd get hurt against Spence and I think Crawford would be too good, but at the very least he's got a shot against anyone else and if the money's right for him then there's no reason for him not to take the fight.

On the other hand, if he's decided that this is the one he wants to bow out on, I'd have nothing but respect for that either. There is going to be a point where he just can't do it anymore and it might be better for him to finally bow out before then. This win would serve as a fitting capstone to an incredible career.

Comment

Enough. Retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            ... Whether you love him or hate him, do you want to see him continue or go out on a historic win like this?
            ... I don't "love" him (I never "loved" him)... but he should go on and fight your "god" Floyd again, even if it's a "exhibition" fight...

Comment

Of course. But he won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                He still has it.
                ... of course...

... while all the die hard Floyd's fans above are shouting: "retire, retire"!...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... of course...

... while all the die hard Floyd's fans above are shouting: "retire, retire"!...
                  I don't think Pac will willingly retire. I'm sensing he will have to be beaten into it.

Some May fans care and are compassionate. Don't want that to happen.

Retire on a high note

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    I don't think Pac will willingly retire. I'm sensing he will have to be beaten into it.

Some May fans care and are compassionate. Don't want that to happen.

Retire on a high note
                    ... Floyd promised him that he will fight him again if he beats Broner...

(...that's what Pacman wants)...

Comment

I think he should retire and not fight spence. Let Thurman fight them and see how Thurman fairs.
                      Pac can havecretirement fight with khan maybe

Comment

Working...
                      X