Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Drops, Bloodies, Decisions Thurman For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was a cash out fight for Thurman. He's probably not going to fight again. I've been saying this before the fight was made. Congrats to Manny.

I was explaining to people that although Manny is 40 and Keith 30, Manny and Floyd were so many levels above this current class of welters in their prime, that even in their declined state, they're more or less on par with the new guys. A 40 year old Manny was by far the best fighter Thurman ever fought.

Comment

• Manny had thurman out with that body shot late and let him survive. He could have knocked him out right then and there but you could see the conflict in his face, he chose not to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        Lolx.....you must be a sadist.
        Ease up. Life is not this difficult.
        LOL!!!...no I had one too many drinks last night and I was just having fun busting his balls a little with his mention of a soccer player. PAC ROCKS THOUGH, ALL TIME GREAT!!!

Comment

• I love Keith but it seems he exposed the current crop

Comment

• For the record, that was a great win for PAC against a younger undefeated welterweight who hasn’t looked the same yet since his injury. PAC is an ALL TIME GREAT. But can we pump the breaks a little saying he would be competitive against Spence and Crawford. I really love PAC but I don’t want to see him get embarrassed or hurt or knocked out against those guys. I do see him being competitive the 1st half but Freddy stopping the fight in the 2nd half in either fight.

Comment

• Damn! I can now say I've seen a 40 year old beat a 10 year younger boxer in their prime who was also bigger!

No doubt in my mind Pac gets in the boxing HOFame.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
                Manny had thurman out with that body shot late and let him survive. He could have knocked him out right then and there but you could see the conflict in his face, he chose not to.
                This is probably the only thing I don't like about the pastor Pacman. Whenever he sees his opponent seriously getting hurt, he slows it down. Idk, maybe it's what made him a good person.

Keith was there to be stopped. But I can tell Manny's heart sank after seeing Keith got hurt. Like a teacher seeing his student get hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Damn! I can now say I've seen a 40 year old beat a 10 year younger boxer in their prime who was also bigger!

No doubt in my mind Pac gets in the boxing HOFame.
                  If they had a HOF here on the boxing scene, YOU wouldn’t get in. 20,000 something posts and not (1) rep point? WTF???Can someone, anyone, give this man (1) damn rep point. This is an embarrassment of posts. I would leave the boxing scene if I were you or find another blog or something to post on, maybe cooking or woman’s lacrosse or p@rn. GTFOH LOSER!!!....LMAFO!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                    For the record, that was a great win for PAC against a younger undefeated welterweight who hasn’t looked the same yet since his injury. PAC is an ALL TIME GREAT. But can we pump the breaks a little saying he would be competitive against Spence and Crawford. I really love PAC but I don’t want to see him get embarrassed or hurt or knocked out against those guys. I do see him being competitive the 1st half but Freddy stopping the fight in the 2nd half in either fight.
                    Crawford and Spence are both overrated as ****. Who are their best wins again? Remind me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                      This was a cash out fight for Thurman. He's probably not going to fight again. I've been saying this before the fight was made. Congrats to Manny.

I was explaining to people that although Manny is 40 and Keith 30, Manny and Floyd were so many levels above this current class of welters in their prime, that even in their declined state, they're more or less on par with the new guys. A 40 year old Manny was by far the best fighter Thurman ever fought.
                      YUP!!!! 100% agreed. I believe Floyd would have beat Thurman also even at 42 but give PAC all the credit in the world, he deserves it. Crawford and Spence are different beasts though altogether.

Comment

Working...
                      X