No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Drops, Bloodies, Decisions Thurman For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markther View Post
    Watched the entire fight and my conclusion is he probably can beat Shawn Porter or Danny Garcia but PAC isn’t beating Crawford and Spence. Anyone that thinks that is either high or drunk right now. But big congrats to Manny!!!!

Anything is possible in boxing, if Father Time doesn’t beat Pac first, he will give Spence some competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post
      Good thing they didn’t rob pac. Thurman was active but pac was the one doing the damage. I thought the body shot ended it.
      They almost did, the judge that gave it to Thurman was incompetent. Thurman himself didn’t even have any issue about losing to Pac.

Comment

• Salute to the legend!!..One of the greatest ever to lace up the gloves!!..Pac is different and he deserves all the credit in the world for this win!!.. Pac made us older heads proud last night!!..I’m knocking on 40's door so I’m riding with the OG!!..Which young punk is next to get beat by the legend!!..I told Swift don’t do it!!..we’ll see though

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          Salute to the legend!!..One of the greatest ever to lace up the gloves!!..Pac is different and he deserves all the credit in the world for this win!!.. Pac made us older heads proud last night!!..I’m knocking on 40's door so I’m riding with the OG!!..Which young punk is next to get beat by the legend!!..I told Swift don’t do it!!..we’ll see though
          Hmmm... I'm way older than you.. So, I'm prouder than you are

Comment

• The difference was the body shots and the footwork

Damn. Keith was a game dog all night.

Amazing legendary stuff right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I agree. Pac may have won the battle but ultimately may end up losing the war.

This was not even a prime Keith Thurman and I thought he shook and hurt Pac on several occasions tonight. Now just imagine if that was prime Thurman or Crawford or Spence.

I really believe that if Pac was in with those guys he would have been stopped by the amount of punishment he absorbed in this fight. It's just amazing that he can still fight at such a high level even at 40 and a half years old.
              It wasn’t a prime Pac that beat Thurman, a prime Pac would stop Thurman the way he stopped Cotto or probably knock him out cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by don miguel View Post
                Hmmm... I'm way older than you.. So, I'm prouder than you are

Comment

• [QUOTE=SugarRaRobinson;19918964]
                  Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  I agree. Pac may have won the battle but ultimately may end up losing the war.

This was not even a prime Keith Thurman and I thought he shook and hurt Pac on several occasions tonight. Now just imagine if that was prime Thurman or Crawford or Spence.

I really believe that if Pac was in with those guys he would have been stopped by the amount of punishment he absorbed in this fight. It's just amazing that he can still fight a such a high level even at 40 and a half years old.[/QUOTE]

Roids aren't that impressive, they do what they were created to do, make a older man extend his youthful attributes !

Where is your proof? Did Pac ever test positive? You just can’t face the truth that a foreign fighter, even at 40 beat your boy! Deal with it!

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
                    I have to admit, I underestimated GrandPac too much... While I see him massively declined against Thurman, he's still a dangerous opponent for boxers below Top 5...

There’s a reason why he’s the world’s only 8 division champion, fighter of the decade and 3-time fighter of the year. Until father time beats him, he will always be a dangerous opponent for anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                      I predicted Pac would win. But it was more because I wanted him to win that because I was sure. He actually did a lot better than I expected him to against Thurman. Mayweather is in trouble if he takes the fight.
                      Floyd after seeing that fight. Will hide in his mama's skirt again.

@ 3:30 : You think Floyd will give you a rematch if you beat Keith Thurman?

Pac: "I don’t think so, he will get scared more!" You heard that Floyd?

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-21-2019, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X