Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Even Keith's father congratulating Manny. Classy dude.

yo is Keith's father half Filipino or Samoan wtf? dude looks like a darker skin Buboy Fernandez

Comment

• I'll admit. I was scared shi t for Pacman the way Keith looked like at the weigh in.

That dude looked like a damn werewolf ready to eat Pacman's heart out. I thought he'd look soft. He was in shape. On point.

Comment

• Oh senator... Oh senator!

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
              Wouldn’t that be 7? He won 6 rounds which includes the first round. plus the 1 extra point for the knock down. So 6+1=7. Not so basic Sorry had to.
              You fool, the first round is a 10-8 round for Pacman!

He won 6 other rounds other than the first which was a 10-8 round which is a 2 point swing!

6 + 2 =8

You could argue Pac won 7 rounds plus the Knockdown round in the first

Thurman did well himself and showed guts!

That bodyshot in the 10th tested his entire mental fortitude, Prime Pac would’ve finished it there!

Thurman won 5 rounds IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                8 - 5 ???? This ain't 13 rounds man
                Thurman won 5 rounds

While Pacman won 6 rounds plus the first which was a knockdown round, a 2 point swing!

You could also argue Keith won only 4 and Pac won 7 cuz PACs rounds were ŕśśwhoopings on Thurman!

Great fight for all fans

Comment

• - -Keef game, but completely outclassed.

If I give him my even rds, he's still well outclassed. Dunno if mentally he can ever recover, but he's been good for boxing and I wish him the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    bruh they even did the club sound fx at the end you know damn well that shíts embarrassing stop playing dumb
                    So a two or three second sound effect is somehow embarrassing?
                    If that's what your hung up on then you're obviously just a hater. Those beautiful words are what matters, not some fkn sound effect, you knob. You must not be from a winning country and I really don't give a f@ck so piss off.

Comment

• Amazing performance from Manny Pacquiao!!!! He is my favorite boxer ever!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X