Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Drops, Bloodies, Decisions Thurman For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats off to the Pac Man, he was brilliant, and so was his choice of opponent. Manny was faster and more focused. Much sharper even at 40.

Inactivity is bad news.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
      Time to retire. He looked gassed form the 7th round up. He dominated a close fight. He looked like he was ready to get KOd by Thurman but the liver shot saved Manny.
      What you said. He barely threw any punches for a couple rounds there (though almost any other fighter his age after so many wars wouldn’t throw any for all 12 rounds). But yes it’s time to hang them up and go out on top.

Comment

• Watched the entire fight and my conclusion is he probably can beat Shawn Porter or Danny Garcia but PAC isn’t beating Crawford and Spence. Anyone that thinks that is either high or drunk right now. But big congrats to Manny!!!!

Comment

• Good thing they didn’t rob pac. Thurman was active but pac was the one doing the damage. I thought the body shot ended it.

Comment

• Why should he retire when he's up their with the best

Comment

• Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
              If Manny was a little younger, he would have KOd Thurman after he hurt him in the liver. But he was so tired, he even got whopped by a straight right. Yeah, Manny's experience and speed saved him but he does not have the youth and stamina any more.
              Yea manny got by in experience. I picked him to win and I’m happy he did but I really don’t want to see him in the ring with Spence or Crawford. Manny just beat the guy at 40 that Floyd wouldn’t fight 3 years ago.

Comment

• PAC vs porter would be insane

Comment

• The age definitely shows up

Thank you for the great wars champ!

A legend in boxing

Comment

• Al Haymon

Let's see Arum out do that.🥊

Comment

• people are making excuses for thurman? gtfoh dude fought a 40 years old manny, if he didn't beat him tonight he was never gonna. inactivity or ring rust has nothing to do with it, manny is just an atg

Comment

Working...
                      X