Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Drops, Bloodies, Decisions Thurman For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone wins: Pacquiao gets the win, they both get paid, Thurman looked good enough to still get good fights, and he gets to go home to his nice ass wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      I give stick to Keith but his wife is hella fine

I thought so until that close up at the end. Girl had on more make-up than a drag queen

Comment

• What the **** was that Vegas judge looking at....Vegas again almost....something has to be done about these Vegas judges it’s getting ridiculous.
        Great fight and Thurman showed real character in the fight and took his loss with class.
        Pacquiao took some huge shots during that fight and showed a real chin in there and I had it 117-112.
        Almost 41 years of age and to go through a fight like that is incredible but hE needs to walk away now as a champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brz_Pugilist View Post
          You had Keith winning the last two rounds? Lol. GTFOH with that
          Yea. He was landing the cleaner shots. I’m watching on a 55 inch screen sitting about 8 feet away. I had a GREAT view. Manny didn’t even do anything in the last round cuz he felt he was ahead(and he was)

Comment

• I think there's going to be a rematch.

Comment

• Good fight pac deserved the win . At 4O pretty impressive pac won the fight but he took a lot of shots and at 40 I don’t see him continually beating the rest of the young pack and this is only due to his age and the shots he will receive lots of wars , wear and tear on the body he will end up retiring knocked out. My respect to this HOF warrior and see what happens next .

Comment

• I think this was probably a 6-6 fight. 7-5 Pacquiao at best. Close fight but the right man won. He was also close to stopping Thurman after that body shot.

Those who think this was a 8-4 Pacquiao fight I think should learn to score.

Comment

• Pacquaio won. I'm ok with the split decision because the right man got the decision.He threw the more effective,harder punches,despite Thurman's higher percentage.If Pacquaio hadn't hesitated when he hit Thurman with that murderous body shot,he coulda stopped him.One Time took out his mouthpiece ready to quit.Lol.

Comment

• PAC best of the Generation. Further exclamation point
                    Congrats

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                      Yes. Thurman swept all the rounds from 6-9 up to that point until the liver shot. Spence would destroy manny. He has nothing left to prove
                      If Manny was a little younger, he would have KOd Thurman after he hurt him in the liver. But he was so tired, he even got whopped by a straight right. Yeah, Manny's experience and speed saved him but he does not have the youth and stamina any more.

Comment

Working...
                      X