Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurmans face tells the story.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
      Pacquiao cleaning out the Al gaymon stable!!!
      It’s crazy how this dude is basically fighting in the wrong generation and he’s literally a top champion right now .. crazy

Comment

• Good honest cards. Joe goosen was inconsistent in his commentary and probably swayed some viewers. Thurman won a lot of rounds in the middle. I thought 114-113 pac

Comment

• Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
          i had it a draw, minus the knockdown.
          good fight.
          Me too. I want a rematch.

Comment

• Manny defeated the two undefeated, Fathertime and One-time! Congrats. Time to retire.

Comment

• And that ladies and gentlemen is why Manny Pacquiao is a legend !! It was a pleasure watching him once again

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                I would love to see a rematch. These two are two of my top 5 favorite fighters. I had it a draw personally.
                Get lost. A draw? Foh.

Long live Manny!

Comment

• Pacquiao wins! yes they could not rob him again!

Comment

• Pacquiao is a legend. There’s nothing more to it. What he’s achieving this far into his career is phenomenal

Respect to Thurman. He looks like he has taken this loss with grace

Comment

• Pac won. Props to One Time for hanging in there after Manny broke his ribs. Looked like he was finished for a second there.

Pac needs to announce his retirement in the post fight interview/conference.

Comment

Working...
                      X