• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did NOT expect that

I thought Thurman would dominate him

Respect for Pac

Comment

• Very surprised Pac punch resistance is still there! he took a monster right hand similar to JMM and just ate it.

Comment

• Retirement is in order now!

Comment

• keith "a long time ago" thurman

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Floyd after seeing that fight. Will hide in his mama's skirt again.

@ 3:30 : You think Floyd will give you a rematch if you beat Keith Thurman?

Pac: "I don’t think so, he will get scared more!" You heard that Floyd?

Yeah I don't see Floyd taking it - he's been taking money fights and fighting non-boxers the last few years. Pac man still be fighting top-level fighters. Too much of a risk for Floyd - he only takes fights he knows he can win.

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
              Thurmans face tells the story.
              Best answer and he admitted it !!

Comment

• Pac-man beat one time and father time..............Big George would be proud!

Comment

• Comment

• WOW yes! What an incredible fight! Respect to both fighters. Thurman did well. What an amazing fighter Pacquiao is, he really is one of the best ever. I'm very happy for Pacquiao on the great win and congratulations to Pacquiao on winning the title!
                    Last edited by Someone88; 07-21-2019, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                      WOW yes!, what an incredible fight! Respect to both fighters. Thurman did well. What an amazing fighter Pacquiao is, he really is one of the best ever. I'm very happy for Pacquiao on the great win and congratulations to Pacquiao on winning the title!
                      Thank you! Im just doing my job.

Comment

Working...
                      X