Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence Admits To Stalling Crawford Fight For More Money.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    You’re British but I forgot English isn’t your first language.
    You're deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      You're deluded.
      We both know you haven’t been the same since AJ quit.

Comment

We both know you haven’t been the same since AJ quit.
        Now the deflection starts. Go to the PBC site and jack off over the fighters you weirdo. After you've got it out of your system snap back out of your fantasy land and rewatch the video of Spence clearly explaining he doesn't want the Crawford fight.

Comment

Both claim themselves as A-side
          Its obvious spence wants other easier champs 1st before crawford
          So he could be A-sde by having more belts

Comment

Now the deflection starts. Go to the PBC site and jack off over the fighters you weirdo. After you've got it out of your system snap back out of your fantasy land and rewatch the video of Spence clearly explaining he doesn't want the Crawford fight.
            I saw Spence say he wanted the fight to Crawford’s face. So I don’t need to watch any other videos. I also know how the sport works so I’m just being practical. I’m not all emotional like you. I know if the situation was reversed and TR had all the WW talent nobody would be saying **** about a Crawford Spence fight. It’s not Spence’s fault Crawford doesn’t have anyone else to fight.

Comment

Thurman vs Spence is a different situation entirely.
              Bull**** man.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Spence is a coward! He also turned down $20 million to fight Canelo saying he wanted more money,....
                How much does this coward think he's worth??
                I didn't here a single word about Crawford but I am sure he would fight Crawford anytime he gets a good money offer to fight him and he will knock him out. He should get 20 million to fight Canelo. Canelo will get twice that much.Why is middleweight Canelo calling out a welterweight. Spence never called out Mikey. Mikey called Spence out. Who are you to call a professional boxing champion a coward from the comfort of your computer? Spence is a real warrior who fears no boxer. MAN DOWN!

Comment

You are boxing scene's rudest, nastiest, most boring poster and the worst judge of boxing talent. You should have AJ in the clown suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    Bull**** man.
                    Really you’re gonna sit there and act like Thurman isn’t PBC?

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                      If he's fighting Porter and Thurman in the meantime, it's whatever. Those are excellent fights too.
                      Exactly. End of thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X