Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence Admits To Stalling Crawford Fight For More Money.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Really you’re gonna sit there and act like Thurman isn’t PBC?
    I dont care who they're aligned with. If fighters want to fight they will fight. Dont have any time for hypocrisy nor do I support promotional/managerial outfits. If you think Thurman is obligated to fight when Spence wants him too because they have the same advisor so be it.

Comment

Releasing a blockbuster movie in February isn't smart.
      Fighting before guys are money in the bank isn't smart either.

Let there be some public demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post

How is he any different from Thurman? Thurman said the same exact thing about him. At least we can stop with the promoter/advisor bull****, its Spence who doesn't want to make the fight in the immediate future and no one else holding it up.
        Because the Thurman fight is easy to make and the Crawford fight isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          I dont care who they're aligned with. If fighters want to fight they will fight. Dont have any time for hypocrisy nor do I support promotional/managerial outfits. If you think Thurman is obligated to fight when Spence wants him too because they have the same advisor so be it.
          I don’t support it either but I live in the real world. These fighters aren’t Mayweather and can’t bankroll their own fights. As long as these promoters/managers put up the money that’s how it’s gonna be. I don’t like it but I have to be realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I didn't here a single word about Crawford but I am sure he would fight Crawford anytime he gets a good money offer to fight him and he will knock him out. He should get 20 million to fight Canelo. Canelo will get twice that much.Why is middleweight Canelo calling out a welterweight. Spence never called out Mikey. Mikey called Spence out. Who are you to call a professional boxing champion a coward from the comfort of your computer? Spence is a real warrior who fears no boxer. MAN DOWN!
            I can tell you have Spence so far down your throat you have selective memory but let me break it down for you,....
            Canelo has NEVER called out Spence! Spence said he would move up two weight divisions to fight Canelo so Oscar took him at his word and offered him $20 million to fight Canelo which he turned down saying he never accepts the first offer. Seems like he's pricing himself out of the fight,...
            As far as Crawford goes that's a great fight between two undefeated fighters but that fight is never going to be a HUGE money fight like Canelo-Triple g. Neither guy is a huge draw so that fight will never sell over a million ppvs....
            So what is he waiting for to fight Crawford??
            He waiting for Crawford to get old or is he waiting for one of them to take a loss the way AJ did and ruining a Wilder-AJ fight???
            YOU TELL ME!

Comment

Working...
            X