Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dadashev Having Surgery To Relieve Severe Swelling On Brain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for a speedy recovery

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with Max and his loved ones. Dude was tough as nails and that was a pretty brutal fight. While alot of damage had been done previously, the 11th round saw alot of damage. It was a disturbing to see as he couldn't walk and his body failed him and the EMT on scene wasn't immediately there.

Comment

Just feel sick about this. Prayers for him, his family and team. Just awful.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          My thoughts and prayers are with Max and his loved ones. Dude was tough as nails and that was a pretty brutal fight. While alot of damage had been done previously, the 11th round saw alot of damage. It was a disturbing to see as he couldn't walk and his body failed him and the EMT on scene wasn't immediately there.

Watching him barely able to walk and puking on the stretcher was absolutely horrific to watch. I still havent even slept.

Comment

The turn of events actually make McGirt a hero now... but both will be forever altered by the event...

Comment

I’ve always said there’s no such thing as an early stoppage, only late stoppage. Some of these refs, trainers and athletic commissions need to wake up.

Comment

Working...
              X