• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
    God bless you, but if you believe that, then YDKSAB
    Show me a picture of the lineal belt?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      LOL.

The better argument is that he isn’t an 8 division champ because he wasn’t the lineal champ in eight divisions.
      This is what they try to sell it as. 8 weight titlist is more fitting but still a stretch. How many divisions did he clear out vs how many was he just a tourist looking for his rocky fielding belt?

Let's not forget he was one of the last holdouts on PED testing but dont let me ruin the circlejerk.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
        Just did a quick check. He was the lineal champion in both divisions.

right. hatton lost to floyd at 147 lbs. he was still the lineal 140 lb champion of the world off of his victory over kostya tszyu.

and at 126 he beat marco antonio barrera.

both guys were lineal champions of the world and hall of famers. barrera is one of the best fighters to ever put on a pair of boxing gloves, and pacquiao destroyed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
          Show me a picture of the lineal belt?

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th...rweight--2000s

Comment

manny confirmed for fraud.

Comment

I dont know... the world boxing world calls him a 8 division world champion except a few haters. Who should I believe?

Comment

They're including GrandPac's The Ring belts, the closest tangible thing to Lineal championship.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
                  They're including GrandPac's The Ring belts, the closest tangible thing to Lineal championship.
                  Hahahahaha as if a magazine can bestow championship status to someone. Pac tards are out of their minds

Comment

He beat Barrera at featherweight (Barrera was the man at 126 at that time who just beat Hamed) for the lineal title.

He beat Hatton at light-welterweight (Hatton was the man and undefeated at 140; Floyd forced Hatton to fight at 147)

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                      Lineal champion is a made-up and intangible title. Not even real.
                      Sorry but every credible boxing expert says it is so....

some dude on the internet < boxing experts.

Comment

Working...
                      X